Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Night at Platinum!

Originally posted by greyskyy

Slammin' time!:D

Great music, stayed in the wave lounge most the night listening to John Michaels tear it up! :cool:

Lot o people takin' care of my baby sister from Maine. She had a blast.

Can't wait to see some of those pics! ;)

Happy NEW YEAR!:)

Yea def was a good time...JUst a long night...Pics should be up on my site in the next 2 days.. Upper Level Ent.com...And I'm sure my man Prime will have all his photos on His site soon too djprime.com HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Originally posted by upperlevelent

Yea def was a good time...JUst a long night...Pics should be up on my site in the next 2 days.. Upper Level Ent.com...And I'm sure my man Prime will have all his photos on His site soon too djprime.com HAPPY NEW YEAR!

New_Years_2003_091.jpg

New_Years_2003_086.jpg

New_Years_2003_078.jpg

THE DEATH OF ME MANY NIGHTS!!!!

New_Years_2003_073.jpg

New_Years_2003_021.jpg

Had a great time...thanks to the plat staff for all the work they put in to bring all of us a helluva good time...the plat crew is FAMILY, they def take care of u, love ya my chickadees (yknow who u all are) and happy 2003...rick it was awesome meeting u :aright:

*Ysolt we miss u, please stop hibernating :cry:

Originally posted by greyskyy

Grace,

You always make a night just that much better.:D

Glad you met my sister. She heard about the infamous Gracer, but thought you were just a figment of my imagination. Love seein' ya!:cool:

aw hun! thanks, ur absolutely the best too, yknow i'd go to the ends of the earth for ya! and ur sister's way too adorable, tell her she reminds me of anne hathaway, the chick in "princess diaries". check ur pms :)

Originally posted by gracer

Had a great time...thanks to the plat staff for all the work they put in to bring all of us a helluva good time...the plat crew is FAMILY, they def take care of u, love ya my chickadees (yknow who u all are) and happy 2003...rick it was awesome meeting u :aright:

*Ysolt we miss u, please stop hibernating :cry:

Hellz yeah!!! I had an awesome time! Partly because I was pretty damn drunk, but overall it was a good night. My elbow STILL hurts...

See I was dancing with this girl who was pretty into me and we both had drinks in our hands. Went a little low, then fell over on the floor. OOPS. Both spilled out drinks everywhere, obviously she bounced. ;)

Anyway, NYE 2003 was my first NYE at a club, i'll definetely do it again. Later !!

greyskies-yes u do live there

it wasw great to finally meet ur sis- now i know she actullay does exist:tongue:

gracer-thanks for all the compliments...had a great time dancin at the end of the nite w/ u & kelly though no one can tear it up quite like you:eek:

Originally posted by AssA9

greyskies-yes u do live there

it wasw great to finally meet ur sis- now i know she actullay does exist:tongue:

gracer-thanks for all the compliments...had a great time dancin at the end of the nite w/ u & kelly though no one can tear it up quite like you:eek:

:jawdrop: OMG VERAAAAAA????? HUNNY U POSTED!! aw, thanks your so nice :heart: ... i had so much fun dancin among the debris on the floor that our lil janitor friends were tryin to clean up :aright: it was u and kelly who made me wanna pass out at the end of the nite...see ya soon chicky bug, we should all head out together sometime :rock: