Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mission accomplished

somebitch

mine was going great, i was at a good friends wedding in the backwoods of CT. then my g/f and i managed to get into a disagreement at about 11:45 and missed the countdown, fucking terrific. of course i came out looking like the asshole.

Originally posted by sd

mine was going great, i was at a good friends wedding in the backwoods of CT. then my g/f and i managed to get into a disagreement at about 11:45 and missed the countdown, fucking terrific. of course i came out looking like the asshole.

wow that definately sounds horrible...not a good way to start off the new year.

sweetie029, i know how you feel, i thought '02 would never end. I'm soooo happy its a new year:D :tongue:

good to hear many people also had a nice evening.

i had a very romantic dinner with a cutie whos company i really enjoyed :D

we ordered wine, drinks, champagne + he had champagne & strawberries waiting at his house when i got there. eheh, needless to say, i got bombed, kissed @ midnight, the real party began when we got back to his place. sorry if this is too much information but anyone who knew the mission understands why it was accomplished... ;)

Originally posted by destiny779

wow that definately sounds horrible...not a good way to start off the new year.

sure was, woke up with a nasty hangover, was pissed that we'd gotten in an argument, and worst of all my friends couldn't help but wonder why we were arguing, and you know on some level doubting the value of our relationship.

Originally posted by somebitch

we ordered wine, drinks, champagne + he had champagne & strawberries waiting at his house when i got there. eheh, needless to say, i got bombed, kissed @ midnight, the real party began when we got back to his place. sorry if this is too much information but anyone who knew the mission understands why it was accomplished... ;)

GLad to hear you had a great time..........

Next year I def. think I might stay in and NOT go CLubing........ for once.

Originally posted by sd

sure was, woke up with a nasty hangover, was pissed that we'd gotten in an argument, and worst of all my friends couldn't help but wonder why we were arguing, and you know on some level doubting the value of our relationship.

Eek, not good at all.

Why couldnt your friends help you though??

Talk to them, they might be able to:)

After a bad blowout, you tend to doubt the value of the relationship...talk things through, i'm sure it'll make you feel better

...after all the talk...nothing to show for nye...oh well...not for a lack of trying...but during the course of the night, the blonde i was working got cramps and so began the cycle...it was so bad, i was pinching and biting her to deflect the pain from below to somewhere else on her body...i couldnt leave her alone as our other friend was doing well...so i was the nice guy and just kept her company and left early to get her home...place was too packed by then anyway to have a good time....oh well...i dont feel that bad about it....would've been nice, but all in all, had a nice meal, danced a bit, got a really good buzz, and spent time with some good friends...could've been worse...

Originally posted by somebitch

Sounds great! :aright: Champagne and strawberries... ooohhhh... :drool:

I had the best nye ever, but I was a little annoyed that neither of us had thought to have a bottle of champagne waiting for when we got home... *shrug*

Originally posted by phatman

...after all the talk...nothing to show for nye...oh well...not for a lack of trying...but during the course of the night, the blonde i was working got cramps and so began the cycle...it was so bad, i was pinching and biting her to deflect the pain from below to somewhere else on her body...i couldnt leave her alone as our other friend was doing well...so i was the nice guy and just kept her company and left early to get her home...place was too packed by then anyway to have a good time....oh well...i dont feel that bad about it....would've been nice, but all in all, had a nice meal, danced a bit, got a really good buzz, and spent time with some good friends...could've been worse...

wow. talk about unlucky timing. at least you made the best of it, and yes, you are the nice guy to stay with her :D maybe this weekend will go better.