Clubplanet Nightlife Community

u see my

fineones

I was just watching a report about this on the news about how he's trying to gain his credibility back.

But they said he had sex with and then pissed on a 14 yr old girl.

Who the fuck does something like that. OK fine the sex with a minor is bad enough, but why the hell do you have to piss on the poor little girl after that.

its funny in the copy i saw some one calls his name in it the say robert telephone he then says alright be down in a minute:laugh: then the video that shows a portion of his house that is also photographed in vibe magazine so whoever it was looked liked him sounded liked him also used his house

Originally posted by digital7

that dosent even look like a 14 yr old girl on that tape anyways ... pretty good for a body that is well developed for that age eh?

on the video tape theres three girls that i saw .the first 2 looked atleast 17/18 but the other one was def.14

Originally posted by reenichole

its funny in the copy i saw some one calls his name in it the say robert telephone he then says alright be down in a minute:laugh: then the video that shows a portion of his house that is also photographed in vibe magazine so whoever it was looked liked him sounded liked him also used his house

dang yo... i think youre one of the girls on the tape... or shit you think that flick deserves an oscar... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: like i said my copy is grainy, and i dont know for sure... so again you could be right...

Originally posted by dgmodel

dang yo... i think youre one of the girls on the tape... or shit you think that flick deserves an oscar... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: like i said my copy is grainy, and i dont know for sure... so again you could be right...

I thought that was me for a second in that video:laugh:

naw I just had a good copy;)