Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP.com or Metro.com

It's seems that this clubplanet.com in Nj is all about Metro... Well I'm sorry to say its not..... How could a nightclub that holds about 600 people be the biggest thing in Nj? IT"S NOT!!!! Look at the larger size venue in Nj such as Abyss, Temps, Bunka, Deko, surf club and much more..... What I'm trying to say is that all the bartenders, bouncers, djs, promoter and friends of METRO try to make up a big ass Hype thats not even there. Metro is an ok club, but it's not the best thing in NJ... stop the bullshit we are tired of hearing METRO THIS METRO THAT.... alot of us know that metro is all hype on CP.

A good idea is a metro fourm on thier own website... so no one has the to hear the bullshit HYPE

Originally posted by smartman

It's seems that this clubplanet.com in Nj is all about Metro... Well I'm sorry to say its not..... How could a nightclub that holds about 600 people be the biggest thing in Nj? IT"S NOT!!!! Look at the larger size venue in Nj such as Abyss, Temps, Bunka, Deko, surf club and much more..... What I'm trying to say is that all the bartenders, bouncers, djs, promoter and friends of METRO try to make up a big ass Hype thats not even there. Metro is an ok club, but it's not the best thing in NJ... stop the bullshit we are tired of hearing METRO THIS METRO THAT.... alot of us know that metro is all hype on CP.

A good idea is a metro fourm on thier own website... so no one has the to hear the bullshit HYPE

600 huh? ever been there?

you have a point, but since 50% of teh Jersey board on CP is infact METRO-HEADS, Your gonna hear alot about it... especially since its afterhours now. :D

Maybe you should start new topics then. Be Proactive smartman. :idea:

.....yea....good idea u fucking tool......we'll all head down to surf club this sunday....catch some sun......then post back on mon or tues after we recover from that night.......

.......do some research...cause in the summer....it IS all about surf and tempts.........

...as for abyss...deko....etc....people do go there ...and DO post......however...a large majority of us live in n. jersey......so we go to metro..and some people who live down south...drive up for metro...because it is a good time......

...so :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not really that everyone hypes it, yea, it's just a lot of people go to metro from this site. Post reviews or roll calls from other clubs im sure people will respond to how it was. During the summertime though this turns into the 'shore' club board and you don't even see metro mentioned here, cause tempts etc take over.

dancing.jpg