Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nye P Ics

dcsglow

Originally posted by dcsglow

this is a party from washingon suites in alexandria that i spun at. joun was hot...so were the 16 year old girls....uh i mean....lol:laugh:

attachment.php?postid=1202999

good work Jimi Jack...........

is it me or do 16 yr old girls have much bigger boobs these days, merely an observation............

LOL Pgiddy said "tee tahs" :laugh2: :laugh2:

Hey Jimi, looks like we both spun hotels on NYE - except I was actually downstairs in the club/lounge part and you somehow ended up in a room - can you explain this party? Did you guys rent a room and have a party there, or is that a pregame? And - did you drop Dino Lenny? ;) I didn't - I knew my crowd wouldn't get it lol

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

LOL Pgiddy said "tee tahs" :laugh2: :laugh2:

Hey Jimi, looks like we both spun hotels on NYE - except I was actually downstairs in the club/lounge part and you somehow ended up in a room - can you explain this party? Did you guys rent a room and have a party there, or is that a pregame? And - did you drop Dino Lenny? ;) I didn't - I knew my crowd wouldn't get it lol

nope didnt drop dino....u already perfected beatmatching...my my aly, quick learner....

nope didnt drop dino....u already perfected beatmatching...my my aly, quick learner....

I admittedly fuck up now and then but I managed to make it through NYE without nary a trainwreck to be heard :D *whew* But let's not forget, I wouldn't be where I was if it wasn't for a certain someone.... :aright:

Originally posted by pgiddy

two words: Victoria's Secret...

two more: Push Up.....

even you could have teetas like that.........ughhh not a nice visual I just got.......:blown:

i think more women these days wear push-up/padded bras than don't :blank: .

thanks foxxy, for fixing your sig :aright: ! did you and dcsglow get paid bank for spinning on nye?

Originally posted by weyes

thanks foxxy, for fixing your sig :aright: ! did you and dcsglow get paid bank for spinning on nye?

HMM...NOPE definitly did not get paid anything. I don't even really care either cause it was experience, but the only reason I ended up spining was because Crownroyal kept telling me I should get them, so we did, got back, set up, and I dropped my first beat at like 12:05.

We were sick of the shitty radio that comes with your hotel room, we had to beef that joun up.

HMM...NOPE definitly did not get paid anything. I don't even really care either cause it was experience, but the only reason I ended up spining was because Crownroyal kept telling me I should get them, so we did, got back, set up, and I dropped my first beat at like 12:05.

We were sick of the shitty radio that comes with your hotel room, we had to beef that joun up.

eww we had to BAM, turn it up a notch...:laugh: :laugh:

im high...sory ahhaha

Is there a problem with the push-up:blank:

Yeah they got paid bank:rolleyes:

Jimi, where you at.....hollaaaaaaaaa

LoL no prob - I was thinkin' it was time for a change.

I didn't accept payment - originally it was just supposed to be this guy Jordan, the hip hop dj, spinning the whole night himself. I was just really appreciative that out of all the DJ's he could have had spin, he asked me to do it, so I wasn't going to take a chunk of his payout on top of it. Besides that he had just gotten into car accident earlier in the week so he's gonna need the money to cover that anyways :tongue: