Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey Laaaaaaaaaadies...

dgmodel

Originally posted by tdotgunz

i want to skip all the chitchat with women and just be like hey i think ur hot id like to bang tonight. i wish that could work. that is the point to it all isnt it?

I can tell someone hasn't gotten laid in ages.

:blank:

Originally posted by phatman

why are you people pigeon-holing this shit...there are people that DO NOT drink or drop at clubs...this is so ironic...people on a night club board talking about how they wont meet someone in a club...and add to that, the numerous hook-ups that have occured between board members...

ay yay yay...canta no llores...porque cantando...

eh....whatever...

u make no sense this topic was about bars and if ur in a bar usually the people are drinking duh

and then u say people have hooked up from the board thats different then meeting somone at bar

plus maybe it was the horrible hook up that people do not wish to repeat

Originally posted by nympho69

u make no sense this topic was about bars and if ur in a bar usually the people are drinking duh

and then u say people have hooked up from the board thats different then meeting somone at bar

plus maybe it was the horrible hook up that people do not wish to repeat

...ask adam and marci...they seem to get it...i dont feel like explaining right now..but if they dont, i will...

why i never approach guys: they always come before i ever have a chance to check out who's who.

two old college friends of mine and i were at some bar by the beach last night. we were bored, so we start playing pool, they take shots...5 minutes into the game, 3 guys approached us and asked if we wanted to play doubles...we said no...10 minutes later, another guy comes up...if they keep coming, why should you go....

Originally posted by tastyt

I can tell someone hasn't gotten laid in ages.

:blank:

I did a lil bangin 3 days ago.... :tongue: I would like to get more ass though, sometimes I'm just too lazy to bs a girl and wish I could just tell em the truth. lol I hope you ladies know that is the truth. ;)