Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SHortbus and Digga M.I.A. ????

i know it was to good to be true for all those haters that say we ruined CP, three words for those people 1) check 2) your 3) PM's me and the bus have sent you all a holiday cyber slap for talking smack!!! i know all my freaks and slinky counter parts were all going to there local police dept praying that me and the bus were either behind bars or on the wall for the most wanted list!!!!

and too my flipmode partner danfury HOLLAAA at ya, sorry for the absense the holdays had me stuck in the ghetto, i took a little vacation from work...... at my crib mo-town and we can't afford computer or food, i'm lucky that ericone added some computers here at mcdonalds or i would not have to luxury to hop on cp at work and amuse myself

but do not fear me and the bus have plenty in store for 2003 and anyone that gets in our way

SAY IT WITH ME CP HOLLLLAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by xj8mike

MORE LIKE FUCKIN GAY

hey look who it is it's mikey, now mikey i thaught we were done with all your smack talk, it's 2003 buddy your last months news pal...........you know who you remind me of mikey, you remind me of this family that i cut off one day on the turn pike, they pulled up next to me and started calling me names and extended thier middle finger at me as the pulled ahead of me...........

i kept up at an easy pace but i did not lower myself to there level and call them names and hide in my car, i stayed about 2 car lenghts away till we suddenly hit a traffice jam, it was bumper to bumper and no one was going anywere for a while!!! then it was time for me to "defend" myself.............as i got out of the car the father of the family started threating me and continued to egg me on............i first dragged his wife out of the car and let her run while she had the chance, i then dragged the younger son and father and continued to run them over with thier mini van, i stole all thier cristmas present and sold them for NYE drugs, cause that's what us "FAG ass MEATHEAD CRACKHEADS" do right mikey!!!

so did you see the the message behind the story mikey, me and the bus are allowing house wives like you to run away while you have a chance!!!! we don't like fighting on the internet or name calling buddy..........

so enjoy your i wannabe a meathead package i see it's working calling us fags is a step forward, my i wanna be a xj8mikey cyber name caller christmas package has done me so well this holiday season

Originally posted by roddigga

i got out of the car the father of the family started threating me and continued to egg me on............i first dragged his wife out of the car and let her run while she had the chance, i then dragged the younger son and father and continued to run them over with thier mini van, i stole all thier cristmas present and sold them for NYE drugs

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey Mike....

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttt!!!!!!!!!

Thats all your hot air spillin out as usual....

After your tough guy routine followed by a no show... you have to be kidding me with attempting to taunt the gods Digga and Bus....

Open hand slap to the mouth out to ya sis...

Stay small... and keep runnin...

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Hey Mike....

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttt!!!!!!!!!

Thats all your hot air spillin out as usual....

After your tough guy routine followed by a no show... you have to be kidding me with attempting to taunt the gods Digga and Bus....

Open hand slap to the mouth out to ya sis...

Stay small... and keep runnin...

KEEP RUNNING YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH BITCH

I MAY BE SMALLER THEN YOU BUT AT LEAST MINE IS REAL

listen mikey, no need to compare the size of your johnson buddy leave that to the sex thread, if we we really wanted to know that your package was smaller than the buses we would have asked!!!

and so what is wrong with having a fake movado, mine still tells time, you can't have a good time mikey unless you have a nice watch though, right???

now mikey give us metro role call so you can simmer down, list all the cp members that you met at metro, i appoligize that we did not meet and you did not introduce yourself once again, do not let the cross eyes and powder on my lip scare you, but that's what us crack heads look like mikey.............

we're sorry that you wanted to come to metro for a continental breakfast but us rockstar needed to keep going cause that's what crackheads do mikey, right, we stay up late and do drugs, right mikey, right, and we go to our rooms and shoot needles so we have big biceps..........we listen to music weee hours into the morning, while people like you are just coming in hoping to get a nice egg benedict and a juicy steak not knowing that the music never stops buddy...................

and mikey we will keep running our mouths...........that's all we got, we can't fight, metro lounge beat my ass and it doesn't even have arms or legs.........peace love and comgaya too you my lord

Originally posted by mystify82281

I have been wondering where you guys were too! Shortbus, I think I was even asking about you NYE's.....

mystify you neckbreaker, you, yes you did ask about the bus, after you wolloped down the shot,...........i need to save a fine young neckbreaker like yourself for the hotter months for HODDIGA O DA MONTH, most likely during the diggas b-day month of april..............

and where was my dance you were asking about, i was waiting for us to rip it and show metro and incredulous the dance routine we were working on............you know the jerszee double rumpsaka twist.................

HOLLLAAAAAA

mystify you neckbreaker, you, yes you did ask about the bus, after you wolloped down the shot,...........i need to save a fine young neckbreaker like yourself for the hotter months for HODDIGA O DA MONTH, most likely during the diggas b-day month of april..............

and where was my dance you were asking about, i was waiting for us to rip it and show metro and incredulous the dance routine we were working on............you know the jerszee double rumpsaka twist.................

HOLLLAAAAAA

:D Rod you are so sweet......Thanks for that shot :kiss2:

Oh about the dance.....The dance floor was too crowded, don't you remember we discussed saving it for a more appropriate occassion???? I mean, puh lease..you CANNOT do the jerzee double rumpshaka twist just ANYWHERE :tongue:

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

They punked out for Bunka....

Jamesburg was a blast... literally....

ay yes riggs, i must hear my brothas NYE stories and hear about when we are going to see the knicks!!! oh HOLLAAAA

olivia called me i guess in her mangled state from your party at 4:00 a.m. but all i heard was music and jibberish, typical olivia call at that time, what a great girl, def on my top 3 list of mangled messes of 2002..........

ay yes riggs, i must hear my brothas NYE stories and hear about when we are going to see the knicks!!! oh HOLLAAAA

olivia called me i guess in her mangled state from your party at 4:00 a.m. but all i heard was music and jibberish, typical olivia call at that time, what a great girl, def on my top 3 list of mangled messes of 2002..........

LMAO Yes Olivia and her sidekick Maria are definitely afterhours Queens. They are the Mrs. Everywheres of 2002.

def a girl that makes me feel better about myself the next day, when i say to myself why did i do that last b*mp, drink, or bomb, while olivia is on her 10th bomb and already cooking another lick..........

mr.jastive it was good seeing ya mutha fuka, my boy j.b told me he ran into ya in the elevator..............he signed onto cp as j2dabizo or someshit like that............

i think i'm gonna have to start rippin on him and give him a nice CP welcome, the roddigga way

mr.jastive it was good seeing ya mutha fuka, my boy j.b told me he ran into ya in the elevator..............he signed onto cp as j2dabizo or someshit like that............

i think i'm gonna have to start rippin on him and give him a nice CP welcome, the roddigga way

How did u know my last name lol? YEah JB I knew for a long long time, he is definitely good people. Tell him to post again so we can rip him apart. :D

Originally posted by djdanfury

How did u know my last name lol? YEah JB I knew for a long long time, he is definitely good people. Tell him to post again so we can rip him apart. :D

stay away from the microwave dan, or any heating supplies, or just stop taking dead cats to the vet, the doctor is starting to not beleive your story...............your e-mail address jackass says your last name on it when you e-mail me at work you idiot........

oh and JB yeah def good peeps we've been boys all through college, he's part of our FDU crew of meathhead crackheads...............