Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SHortbus and Digga M.I.A. ????

Originally posted by roddigga

stay away from the microwave dan, or any heating supplies, or just stop taking dead cats to the vet, the doctor is starting to not beleive your story...............your e-mail address jackass says your last name on it when you e-mail me at work you idiot........

oh and JB yeah def good peeps we've been boys all through college, he's part of our FDU crew of meathhead crackheads...............

:laugh: :laugh: I was about to edit my post, I just realized that.

Sorry I'm running on empty right now, I need some R & R bad tonight...

Originally posted by osb

DIGGGGGGGGGGGGGA

Where wee you......Mexico?

funny osb!! no actually i was robbing banks and houses and selling drugs to little boys and girls in FP made a killing over at the roller rink over thier, those cops in that town sure are stupid J/K!!!!............THANK i ran to mexico............wow it's great how i don't post for a week and all you fools miss me, you all do care.................

another memorble moment of the night...

it was about 3am... I was at least 4 deep and 1 gram to the hilt when I went to the bar to grab a water..

Next to me stood this fuckin drunk tool... he cuts in front of me asking for a Coor's Light.....

The bartender told him they could not serve liquor after 2am...

The kid responds.. "What???" "What the fukk do I do now???"

I cut in and told him after 2am they serve drugs...

then turning to the barmaid... I replied..

"I will have two bumps of K, one line of C, and a shot of Crystal..."

"Oh, and a water..."

The kid almost fell on the floor as he ran off to tell his buddies...

The barmaid just laughed at me... called me a silly boy...

Originally posted by roddigga

funny osb!! no actually i was robbing banks and houses and selling drugs to little boys and girls in FP made a killing over at the roller rink over thier, those cops in that town sure are stupid J/K!!!!............THANK i ran to mexico............wow it's great how i don't post for a week and all you fools miss me, you all do care.................

Good Times! Where are you going this Sat night? I may make one of my very rare personal appearences....I'm thinking Cherri. Last time I saw you out was surf club, right?

Originally posted by osb

Good Times! Where are you going this Sat night? I may make one of my very rare personal appearences....I'm thinking Cherri. Last time I saw you out was surf club, right?

def check out cherri, my boy joe's the dj and they are doing good things over thier, def potential for a hot club