Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory

not nearly as crowded as i expected. A mix of a crowd: the usual meatheadz and their scantily dressed 'women' (including some men doing a fine job impersonating women LoL), some rave/party peeps, a lot of people who probably shouldnt be in a club at all (yuk!), and some gay folks thrown in too... I wish i didnt spend the cash for that party, probably could have had a better time any other week @ sf.

jp started off cheesy and almost unbearable early (6 or 7)... but got better as the day wore on... it did look like jp was having a blast up there in the booth all night, probably gettin it on with Tina the entire time LoL the crowd on that floor can be unbearable in and of itself... but just find space, claim it, and dance like no one is watching :D

dj cleveland absolutely tore up the basement though... tons of open space down there to groove to great musik. and friendly peeps chillin down there too. Thank Goodness for that basement, and sweet Klohe to make the night wonderful for me!

:)

I had a sick time!!! got there around four and stayed till 1:15pm. It wasn't crazy packed, it was pretty much comfortable all night. I thought JP did an awesome job all night with some good tech, and some classics as well. I saw a lot of familiar faces (no one fromt this board) The price to get in was pretty steep, $100 at the door, but to be honest, no other club gives you what Factory gives you, As soon as I walked in, you feel like your home. I made the mistake of going to club Abyss first, which it was NOT worth the $50 bucks ot get in...I had a great time at SF, home sweet home....

XOXOXOXOXO

kitty

Originally posted by neptune1

... but just find space, claim it, and dance like no one is watching :D

Find your space......claim it.........it yours..........

Well SF is like a roll of the dice......but at some point usually late morning he does play well.....never did understand why but oh well!

I had a Great Time. Broke in 6 Newbies to Factory. THey already asked if we are going back this sunday morning lol

Music wasnt too great around the 5am are but from then on it got better and better. Deb Cox was awesome, The Chinese Dragon show was hot too.

I was really really surprised how much room there was in there. I mean there were alot of people there but nothing close to what I have seen Factory pull in. It was an awesome start to 2003.

Happy New Year everyone.