Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oakenfold Info

jp24

LMAO!! cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

my thoughts exactly

Originally posted by herbalist:

finger.gif That's pretty much all I have to say about <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.ticketfraudmasterletsscreweverybody.com" TARGET=_blank>www.ticketfraudmasterletsscreweverybody.com</A>

May they rot in Hell. TEUFEL.GIF

I'm declaring war! They are on the fired list. evil.gif

------------------

We are here only if you believe, but believe only if you are certain.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally posted by ~surreal~:

Who's all going so far? Or are you still crying about the cost of tix?

biggrin.gif JK (i was too redface.gif)

i'm going with the tall asian dude. got our tickets yesterday. came out to be 30 each?

hey surreal--we gotta meetup so i can practice my mandarin. hee hee!!! everytime i meet somebody who speaks mandarin, i get them to help me out.

------------------

dancer.gifdancer.gifdancer.gifdancer.gifdancer.gif

I LUUUUUUVV YOUR SIG.!! It looks REALLY RAD! That's gonna be me at Oakie from start to finish! dancer[1].gif

We Def. have to meet up! THIS TIME FOR SURE. Ok, how many of you think you can handle meeting up with us? cwm13.gif

Hhmmm...where will it be this time? Anywhere BUT anywhere that's named after "Golden" or "Golpher". cwm2.gif

NE ideas???? cwm15.gif

Originally posted by msbobois:

i'm going with the tall asian dude. got our tickets yesterday. came out to be 30 each?

hey surreal--we gotta meetup so i can practice my mandarin. hee hee!!! everytime i meet somebody who speaks mandarin, i get them to help me out.

------------------

butterfly2.gif We are here only if you believe, but believe only if you are certain.

[This message has been edited by ~surreal~ (edited 11-08-2000).]

[This message has been edited by ~surreal~ (edited 11-08-2000).]

Archived