Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Got pulled over on Pkwy on my way 2 metro......

Thank god the trooper that pulled me over was in a kinda good mood, Iwas pretty buzzed. After he had decided that he was gonna let me go He asked me where I was headed. I told him metro, he then told me that since he had given me a break (speeding and dui) I had better head home. So I turned around and went home..... I'm lucky, but upset that I missed everyone at metro.

Originally posted by carguy19

Thank god the trooper that pulled me over was in a kinda good mood, Iwas pretty buzzed. After he had decided that he was gonna let me go He asked me where I was headed. I told him metro, he then told me that since he had given me a break (speeding and dui) I had better head home. So I turned around and went home..... I'm lucky, but upset that I missed everyone at metro.

shit man m sorry to hear that. But i know allot of people that got dwi's the other night so you should be happy..

Fucken pigs..

traffic_961rearview.jpg

fr3.jpg

Originally posted by latinaz

:tank: WHERE MY TANK WHEN YOU NEED IT!!! ROLL THEM OVER:laugh:

i wish it was that easy at times...carguy you are definitely one lucky ass guy to have gotten off...looks like the new year started right for you (in a way) even though u would have rather been at metro

I can't say much... I got pulled over in saddle brook a while ago and I was trashed but I was only like 5 blocks away from my house... I'm sure I failed the tests when the guy had me get out of the car... cop was cool as hell though... he let me drive home and he followed me.... most of them won't screw up your life if ur not an asshole to them...

camaroa.gif

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

by saddle brrok cops? I hate them. They always fuck with people when they pull you over.

Your right bro.... it shocked the hell outta me.... all through high school the beat me down so much with tickets.... it was a young guy.... might of just started but im sure he'll fall into place like the rest of them..... then you realize why they hand out so many tickets when you see their 'cubby-hole' courthouse

PS This is a pic of the real bitch judge they got there, that BITCH

mayor01.jpg