Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What time did everyone finally go to sleep

Well i started my night at bunka at 9...Drank rediculously for 3 hours....Then made it to metro at 5:30, had the best time....Stayed there till 10:30,went to some after after hours, finally went to bed 7:30 PM thursday night....went to work today, feel like i got ran over a hundred times:confused: Can't wait till next year and do it all again

Started at my girlfriends house at 530. Jumped on the train continued to drink. Got to Centro at 845, in by 915. Continued to drink until 830 yesterday morning when my body had finally given in. Sat on the train for entirely too long. DIdnt get home until 12. Didnt really go to sleep till 9 last night.

Originally posted by tommyjersey

Well i started my night at bunka at 9...Drank rediculously for 3 hours....Then made it to metro at 5:30, had the best time....Stayed there till 10:30,went to some after after hours, finally went to bed 7:30 PM thursday night....went to work today, feel like i got ran over a hundred times:confused: Can't wait till next year and do it all again

Griswald Changing 500.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

After starting at Lookers with too much New Years Eve pregame at 3, I arrived at my friends house party feeling no pain at 9. Somehow I managed to make it through the night, into New Years Day, finally crashing at 4pm.

Amazingly enough, I made it to the gym this morning for some cardio at 7am and I'm going back now to train. I use to be able to do this all the time when I was 26-27, at 30 its killing me. I'll rest in my next life or on weekends.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i made it much longer than i intended on. i think i should have gone to sleep hours before i took my nap. like 10 or 11 am would have been nice

DUDE your a woos

takin naps dont count-

its called staying UP

no be awake for a while thenBABY OUT

then hang and BABY out again-

what the hell do u call that?