Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2003 Resolutions - let's hear em' people!

lolahotass

My New Year's Resolutions...

1. Continue going to Barry University and get my B.S.(Do I hear Law School in the works??? Who knows. Lets get through this year.)

2. Lose 20 pounds without the losing my most important ASSet :eek:

3. Get a higher paying job in the same field

4. Pay some bills off

5. Prepare for two 5k runs (instead of just doing one a year)

Also, I agree with Lola, to party allot less than I have to keep focused on my resolutions

Originally posted by jerseyboy22

jersey aint all bad....seaside heights..surfclub....a.c.

It's not that,its that I go in the summer and work all summer long and I mean all summer long while my friends down here in MIAMI are having fun every weekend.And BTW I work@ Wildwood's boardwalk.Its alright and i'm sure theres plenty to do but I don't,thats why I rather stay right here.(but once again if they show me the money.......)

Wassup, Miami?!?!

My main resolutions are to keep up the wonderful work I'm doing with my career, and to cut back on the partying!

Ironically enough though, I can't get the WMC out my head!!:laugh: :laugh:

I wanna stay for the entire month of March....so I will see you all then....Lola, HOLLA!!!! I will hit you on the PM this week. :D

Originally posted by mrmovement33

1. fall in love

2. fall in love

3. fall in love

4. meet the girls of my dreams

5.dance my arse off to beautiful house music

6. check out some dj's that i haven't seen

7. go back 2 school

Awwwww, thats adorable !!!! :)

hello there mimi. wow, i haven't seen you in ages. i hung out with danny this weekend. he is doing great.

you know me mimi, always in search of love. it is my purpose for living. i hope with all my heart to meet that special young lady this year as i am already 25 and i need a party buddy and a life partner as well....hope 2 see u soon mimi. sander klienenberg is coming to space on 1.18.03 hope 2 see u there.

abraham

Originally posted by mrmovement33

hello there mimi. wow, i haven't seen you in ages. i hung out with danny this weekend. he is doing great.

you know me mimi, always in search of love. it is my purpose for living. i hope with all my heart to meet that special young lady this year as i am already 25 and i need a party buddy and a life partner as well....hope 2 see u soon mimi. sander klienenberg is coming to space on 1.18.03 hope 2 see u there.

abraham

I may appear.. Trying to get my life back together sweetie... Glad to hear you're doing good!!!! :D