Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: nympho69er

phatman

Originally posted by phatman

...do you have anything nice to say about men?...

..seriously...i am dubbing you the queen of the jaded...tasty, cintron, and myself are loyal followers but you, sister, you are workin it like no other...

i have nothing nice to say about men in general or people, haha

generally speaking they are good for sex but most of the time they cant get that right

however i will say there are a few exceptions to all my man hating

but i do stress the word FEW.

...dont take this the wrong way, but i sure hope you can back that shit up by being the near perfect woman/human...most misanthropes i meet are pretty imperfect themselves...

...perhaps you are...i am sorry you have gone through such experiences that have brought you to this philosophy...i truly am....and moreso i am sorry you havent met more people like myself...

...dont take this the wrong way, but i sure hope you can back that shit up by being the near perfect woman/human...most misanthropes i meet are pretty imperfect themselves...

...perhaps you are...i am sorry you have gone through such experiences that have brought you to this philosophy...i truly am....and moreso i am sorry you havent met more people like myself...

wow are u giving me therapy

well im not looking for perfection im not disillusioned into thinking that exists

but i havent found anyone whose personality is compatibe with mine

and perfection is relative what might be the perfect woman to one is the imperfect to another

and i have better things to strive for then to be the perfect woman

like being a good person, and whoever im compatible with should accept me for that

ok enough therapy from someone who doesnt know me, haha

oh i also forgot to add

that i feel a little insulted that u think i am that shallow

that u can read my personality from a few posts

i think u need to get to know a person a little longer or at least have met the person

im just being a cynical bitch on cp if u would meet me u would see theres more to me

im just about having fun and enjoying life

...believe me, that's quite far from therapy...

...i'm not saying i know you...ergo the initial question...

...and how am i supposed to think otherwise when the side you choose to share seems to always be a negative one...

...share the fun, share the enjoyment...we need to hear these things...especially on this board...

:aright:

...believe me, that's quite far from therapy...

...i'm not saying i know you...ergo the initial question...

...and how am i supposed to think otherwise when the side you choose to share seems to always be a negative one...

...share the fun, share the enjoyment...we need to hear these things...especially on this board...

:aright:

i thought this was the sex board

and yeah i guess i have lots of complaints, haha

well actually i had some great sex recently

but of course nothing can be perfect and this guy is already extremely attached to me

normally i would run away from something like that

but since he is a good guy i dont see the harm since i have no intentions in hurting him

ok so there is some good coated with bad and overall boring

i think i will go back to complaining, jk