Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Capitale

I have not seen any posts on this, so I thought I would make one. Well, first of all, all the people were dressed like they were going to the academy awards. It seemed more like a banquet than anything else. Ok, now onto the music. Pete Tong was the warm up DJ for Oakenfold. He played a lot better than I expected. He played Together-so much love to give, Thrill Her( played by Sander a couple of months ago), to name a few. The Oakenfold came on around 11. That had to have been one of the worst sets ever. He played nothing new, his new years tune was U2-where the streets have no name. Here is a good amount of the songs he played

Opener was Chase the sun vs. Love Story

U2-staring at the sun

Ready Steady Go(PMT remix)

a remix of "pump up the jam"

jump around, by house of pain (got sick to my stomach when I heard that)

eisbaer

obsession

and his final song was leama-requiem for a dream

The sad part was everyone was eating up his set, like it was the best thing on earth, if Deep Dish had not been slated to come up later on that night, I would have left. Well Dubfire was up around 1245 or so. His first song was Iio- Rapture(DeeP Dish Remix). I thought to myself, oh no, not another sell out set like Oakenfold. It wasn't though. After that Dubfire played the Deep Dish I love, a little progressive and a little house. He also played the thrill her song that Tong played before, a remix of Safe from Harm, Moony-Dove, and their remix of that Justin Timberlake song. Sharam was there as well, but he didn't Dj for that long. I left at 300, they were supposed to keep going till 4, so maybe Sharam was going to finish. All in all, Deep Dish and Tong made it a good night. I just wish the people had been better.