Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So when is Rydell at Exit??

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

yeah like, tell me your joking right???

first off, rydell is a jersey dj, i dont think he would stoop that low and spin at exit.

Not because i work for Exit, but they have enough $$$ money to buy any dj in this world , therefore why Rydell whould turn Exit down, while other dj's such as My friend Eddie BAez would die to spin at main floor at that place?

Originally posted by clubangel

Tsettos and Santana are jersey dj's spinning at exit? are they stooping low too??:rolleyes:

good point, i didnt think of that! :D

but i doubt it very much that rydell will ever spin at exit.. petie woudl kill him, especially since the new afterhours opens this friday!

Originally posted by djdanfury

With afterhours starting @ Metro every Friday going forward, it would be hard for Rydell to do Exit. The only time slot he would be able to play would be opening up fro Junior on a Saturday.

Yup....I think Dave just asked the question b/c he is now a big Rydell fan after nye..lol..:)

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

good point, i didnt think of that! :D

but i doubt it very much that rydell will ever spin at exit.. petie woudl kill him, especially since the new afterhours opens this friday!

Yeah...unless he was doing after-after hours or something..lol..:)

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

djfabioc.

You are such a name dropper.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

NO NO NO SR. Like to keep myself informed, so i seat outside the dj's home and interview them when they come out....Vicious said he will me if i call him one more time :D

Originally posted by djfabioc

Not because i work for Exit, but they have enough $$$ money to buy any dj in this world , therefore why Rydell whould turn Exit down, while other dj's such as My friend Eddie BAez would die to spin at main floor at that place?

WELL PER SIMON VANITY "EDDIE BAEZ'S" OTHER FRIEND HE WILL BE PLAYING...BUT ILL GET BACK TO U ON THAT ONE...