Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My shitty day which turned into a great NYE!!

spinsaikel

......well I knew this would happen so it was to be expected. First things first. I hopped on the washington Deluxe bus heading up to NY. By the way, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR TELLING ME ABOUT THIS ALICIA! IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU, I WOULD BE IN VA FOR NYE! I got there around 12:30 and had NO WHERE to stay. So I started calling around and this lasted till 1:30 or so. finally, my sis gives me this # to this mormon family she knows andm and says that they are cool about me staying there. So I called them and their son picked me up. They had a nice place and were great hosts. but the whole time i was there, I was really uncomfortable. I mean, i had to watch my language and what not. In a way they were like the flanders. 2 sons with dark brown hair and their dad had glasses and bushy hair. Anyway, I continued to call people but no luck. Around 8pm I had dinner with the flanders look-alikes. They had steak and artichoke with sauteed mushrooms. At least they know how to serve up some good dishes for a guest :o). finally around 10:30pm I got a hold of my friends and took the subway downtown. Then my cell fone died :o(. So I had to look around for the restaruant my friend was trying to tell me about right before it died. It was pretty much a wild goose chase. but luckily I ran into a lady that was looking for the same street I was so I just walked and talked with her for a bit. and she was even nice enough to let me use her cell fone. she was quite a looker too :eek: . so she finds the place she was looking for and I didnt. So I just decided to take a cab to arc with my dufflebag and all. then on the way there, I see some of my friends on the corner of the street about to cross. I tell the cab driver to stop and I get out and meet up with them. They were going to tribeca grand to pre-party (that's where they stayed). We drank a bit and then headed over to arc. Astroglyde and that Olive guy sucked. They played monotonous tracks and some tracks that sounded a bit like hardhouse. but the 112 crew in the back were kickin' it! they started off real nicely with some deep progressive and breaks. so around 4am saeed comes on. my god, he kicked everyone's ass from the get go! he never let up once. that was fine by me, I wasn't looking for mercy. and palash got on a little while later. he definitely picked up where saeed left off. and he spun till closing which was about 11pm. he ended it nicely with some nast nasty breaks! phew! and I saw krish there sitting on the speaker right before I Left!! what a soldier he is! I also saw Vic too around 3:50 I think. before that I ran into hotcheme, joeG (I think), and future funk from the NY board. great meeting you guys. Sooooo, vic told me that SOME CP people left centro early. what is that about? I understood why gina left because she was a sickly one. Anyway, I had a great new years eve and i'm hoping next years will be even better.

p.s.

I ran into some people for Atlant, FL, and there was even a girl that drove from CA just to be here. craziness

Originally posted by vicman

sopha was being the mac pimp :tongue:

funny thing now that i remember, i didnt see him dancing during the entire time i was there..then again i was walking all over the place

I was all over the place as well. but I danced my ass off though. ask hotcheme:O). we were in the vip lounge and i was pretty much the only one dancing.