horoscope love matches

chrishaolin

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by spragga25

Werd...8/12/197something here :tongue:

Now I see why you're so feisty...I was like that when I was younger!

So bring it next time you're in nyc :cool:

feisty??? me???? :)

maybe you'll see me this summer, after i graduate...partying in nyc would definitely be nice :)

Originally posted by sassa

feisty??? me???? :)

maybe you'll see me this summer, after i graduate...partying in nyc would definitely be nice :)

Fiesty in a good friggin way! ;)

Summertime hopefully...I'll see what I can do about that. I'm moving upstate to GO BACK to school.

I'm very much a Gemini.

I'll give my standard speech: There's more to your astrological makeup than just your sun sign (which is what people normally mean when they tell you what their sign is)... if you were to really look into it, you'd be amazed at how accurate astrology really is.

BTW, Taurus is a terrible match for me... Aquarius works well... Capricorn isn't supposed to be compatible but so far it's working out perfectly :) ...

shit does work, i'm naturally a skeptic, but have been paying close attention to the whole astro thing for a long time, and it seems to be right on about so many things in my life. like right now im in the middle of total relationship breakup hell, and ive been keeping watch on our daily transits and such. and by golly, that shits right on the money, down to the minute sometimes. and in my humble opinion, there is either something there or somebody is fuckin w/ me.

Originally posted by tastyt

No shit! It's funny, b/c I know tons of people whose bday is right around mine, but none who actually share the same date.

I hear ya....mine is August 12....and so is my sister.

My birthday and I have to still buy a gift - ain't that a bitch! :cool:

Horoscopes are such bullshit..... Theyre just generalized statements that when read with urself in mind fit anyone. There was this study I read about in my History of Society class that talked about this teacher who handed out horoscopes to a bunch of students...... After they had read them all, the students claimed that each one fit them sooooooo well but in actuality the teacher had given them the same damn horoscope.... :laugh: :laugh:

*Naomi*

Originally posted by tastyt

I'm very much a Gemini.

I'll give my standard speech: There's more to your astrological makeup than just your sun sign (which is what people normally mean when they tell you what their sign is)... if you were to really look into it, you'd be amazed at how accurate astrology really is.

I agree, I am not really into it but it does make alot of sense. Esp. when you look how your sign relates to actual earth. Take the Fish & Bull & Crab's role on earth and compare it to your personality

I am a Cancer, I work well with Scorpio & Pisces (we are all in the same Element which is water) however Leo and Taurus, we but heads but it is a nice balance.

in general ive found that its true...im a scorpio and the best relationship ive ever had was with a pisces (supposedly thats the best relationship matching in all of the zodiac), and the worse relationship has been with a gemini (which isnt suppose to be compatible)

Originally posted by petp

in general ive found that its true...im a scorpio and the best relationship ive ever had was with a pisces (supposedly thats the best relationship matching in all of the zodiac), and the worse relationship has been with a gemini (which isnt suppose to be compatible)

yeah beacuse your botht he same ELEMENT.

There are basically 3 elemnts that make up earth Fire, Earth/Land, & Water.

Piceses and Scorpio as well as Cancer are all Water signs :D

That's why :D