Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***shore Houses***

Originally posted by laurie619

HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS GOT A SHORE HOUSE YET :confused:

MY FRIENDS AND I ARE STARTING TO TALK ABOUT IT, AND I'M NOT SURE IF I WANT TO DO IT YET....ANYONE ELSE?????? :rolleyes: I ALSO HEARD THAT THEY ARE CRACKING DOWN REALLY BAD THIS YEAR, DID ANYONE HEAR THAT OR IS IT BS :confused:

you morons still waste your $ on this :laugh: :laugh: .most of you are like 24 atleast maybe you should get your priorities straight :idea:

Originally posted by johnholmes

you morons still waste your $ on this :laugh: :laugh: .most of you are like 24 atleast maybe you should get your priorities straight :idea:

SHUT UP. . .YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT :blown: AND I DO HAVE MY PRIORITIES STRAIGHT LITTLE DO YOU KNOW!!!

SHUT UP. . .YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT :blown: AND I DO HAVE MY PRIORITIES STRAIGHT LITTLE DO YOU KNOW!!!

i think you should head down to your local police station and file a stalker complaint to xj8mike....talk about nutty

i think you should head down to your local police station and file a stalker complaint to xj8mike....talk about nutty

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i think you're right...he just doesn't get it :mad:

I was thinking the same thing. .. better start looking....:D

Originally posted by tempkid

I'm going to AC on saturday so I plan on stopping in Belmar on the way and get it out of the way. I pefer to a house on 16th and A.

i think you should give up your idea that your cool as well as temps being a hot spot son and grow up. but thats just my thinking

i think you should give up your idea that your cool as well as temps being a hot spot son and grow up. but thats just my thinking

I was thinking a long the same lines as that too. . .its just not the same friends dropping out one by one, and I think I maybe next:( Its so sad growing up. . :rolleyes:

I was thinking a long the same lines as that too. . .its just not the same friends dropping out one by one, and I think I maybe next:( Its so sad growing up. . :rolleyes:

these people look sad at times. as if their lives revolve around a club/clubs, they even post about them at work, home and discuss about the next meetup. i can see if they were 18 -19 but most on here are 23-26. maybe you people should save and prepare for the real world. im not saying most arent good people but come on its a club, grow up

these people look sad at times. as if their lives revolve around a club/clubs, they even post about them at work, home and discuss about the next meetup. i can see if they were 18 -19 but most on here are 23-26. maybe you people should save and prepare for the real world. im not saying most arent good people but come on its a club, grow up

I definitely agree with you and I’m only 22 and I think I have done my fair share on going to clubs. My friends and I always talk about this whole situation. . but renting a shore house doesn’t always have to be club related. Some of my friends and I just like to have one to chill, go to on weekends. With everything going on in the world I feel better staying close to home rather then be going on a real vacation, and well $2500 each isnt bad if I get to have my cake and eat it too:D

HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS GOT A SHORE HOUSE YET :confused:

MY FRIENDS AND I ARE STARTING TO TALK ABOUT IT, AND I'M NOT SURE IF I WANT TO DO IT YET....ANYONE ELSE?????? :rolleyes: I ALSO HEARD THAT THEY ARE CRACKING DOWN REALLY BAD THIS YEAR, DID ANYONE HEAR THAT OR IS IT BS :confused:

Me and my friends just got a shore house this past weekend in Belmar on 16th Ave 2 houses from the beach. We had one in Seaside the past two summers but we got sick of that. Let me know if you want the name of our realtor. He is a real good guy. The house next to ours is identical and still available as of last weekend.

Originally posted by swngingjohnson

Me and my friends just got a shore house this past weekend in Belmar on 16th Ave 2 houses from the beach. We had one in Seaside the past two summers but we got sick of that. Let me know if you want the name of our realtor. He is a real good guy. The house next to ours is identical and still available as of last weekend.

WOW 2 summers in SEASIDE YUCK :puke: I dont know how you guys did it....I wont even get a hotel in seaside...nevermind a house :cool: Oh and about the info I'M SURE THAT ANY INFO WOULD HELP US OUT!! THANKS :D

My friends and are getting the same house in Ortley that we have gotten the past 2 years.

And for those who say that spending a summer down the shore is a waste of time, who are you kidding? Is it a waste of money to spend the summer down the shore? Where else would you want to be? Stuck in a Northern suburb day in and out? What is the fun of the summer then? I will admit, I do not go out as much as I did when I was 21 and 22, but I do not think that just because you turn a certain age that means you have to stop having fun! I am 24 and will be at Tempts every Saturday this summer. For those of you that know, I will see you there! For those of you who dont, I pity you!

I'm trying to decide whether to go in on a shore house in Belmar. I know it's going to be a great summer if I do but I kinda have a problem with the people that are getting in on the house. First off I'm not really good friends with any of them and most of them are juicehead drug addicts who are relentless with there partying. What should I do?:confused:

a few things bout Belmar

THEY ARE CRACKIN DOWN BIG TIME THIS YEAR.

If the house is in your name and there is a noise complaint, you get the ticket

Everyone and this means everyone has to be outta the bars and clubs by 2am

my friends have a house on 16th year round and they tell me bout all these town laws, so just givin everyone a heads up

Originally posted by mrbadabing

I'm trying to decide whether to go in on a shore house in Belmar. I know it's going to be a great summer if I do but I kinda have a problem with the people that are getting in on the house. First off I'm not really good friends with any of them and most of them are juicehead drug addicts who are relentless with there partying. What should I do?:confused:

I REGRET NOT GETTING A HOUSE LAST YEAR GET IN ON IT AND DO YOUR OWN THING

Originally posted by NJstacked

Laurie...the Donkies will be stationed in Ortley...That is where all the bitches will be...."Spikey Mikey"

NJSTACKED what happened the other saturday after I left R-bar...I heard u called that dj a name.....lol

I officially Left R-bar....Just so u know I am know @ Bunka on Saturdays....Ill be at ortley probually this year....or belmar im not sure yet...