Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for all you romantics....

johnholmes

Originally posted by underwater

mail her a pair of your underwear.... :laugh: ....why don't you pm her?....confess your undying love of her intellect that you have come to know through clubplanet....you love her for who she is...not for what she looks like.....:D

i really think i have fallen for her. i have been thinking this for a few weeks now and came to realize it today. i just hope i dont scare her off w/ being so blunt and lead her to believe im a nut to say this.

Originally posted by johnholmes

i really think i have fallen for her. i have been thinking this for a few weeks now and came to realize it today. i just hope i dont scare her off w/ being so blunt and lead her to believe im a nut to say this.

do i know you?? :confused:

...i hope so...cuz this shit is getting ridiculous...and if he is an internet stalker, then i'll really be pissed....

so just to cover all bases

...would the jackass entitled johnholmes either take it to PMs or back the fuck off...you're annoying the shit out of us...thanks...

Originally posted by phatman

...i hope so...cuz this shit is getting ridiculous...and if he is an internet stalker, then i'll really be pissed....

so just to cover all bases

...would the jackass entitled johnholmes either take it to PMs or back the fuck off...you're annoying the shit out of us...thanks...

how about u mind ur own fuckin business:idea:

...if any inkling of you is serious about pursuing somebitch, the last place, and i mean the last place you discuss this is on a public message board to which she is an active member...let alone the credibility and maturity issue, there's the privacy issue..i could go on and on about how this is the worst approach you could have selected...and by the way, the minute you put your first of who knows how many posts about this, you made it my business as well as everyone else's on these boards...

...do yourself a favor and back the fuck up...it's for your own good...

...if any inkling of you is serious about pursuing somebitch, the last place, and i mean the last place you discuss this is on a public message board to which she is an active member...let alone the credibility and maturity issue, there's the privacy issue..i could go on and on about how this is the worst approach you could have selected...and by the way, the minute you put your first of who knows how many posts about this, you made it my business as well as everyone else's on these boards...

...do yourself a favor and back the fuck up...it's for your own good...

:nopity: :nopity: :nopity: ok fagman

...so my working theory is youre about 14 years old...and that once you go back to school this monday, we'll only have to deal with your crap at night...carry on son...i'm sure there'll be plenty more words to follow from other members...and they wont be as soft as i was...

...so my working theory is youre about 14 years old...and that once you go back to school this monday, we'll only have to deal with your crap at night...carry on son...i'm sure there'll be plenty more words to follow from other members...and they wont be as soft as i was...

aahhhhhhhh WRONG:nono: