Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is anyone else going to cancun for spring break?

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

15-22 here

and Jr. Vasquez and D:Fuse should be at LaBoom during those dates, at least that what I can decipher from the LaBoom web page - everyone go through StudentCity?

Nice!! I was wondering when ppl would start posting dj lineups... looking forward to it!!

Originally posted by rtuzzo

YEAH IF I WAS A 16 YEAR OLD VIRGIN I WOULD GO TO CANCUN. EL THESE LOSERS ARE DEFINETLY VIRGINS, AND NOT ONLY THAT BUT WHEN THEY GET DOEN THERE THEY WILL ALL LIE ABOUT THEIR AGES SO THEY CAN SCOOP 16 YEAR OLD GIRLS WITH THEIR OLDER SISITERS IDS.

thats what im saying

Originally posted by rtuzzo

YEAH IF I WAS A 16 YEAR OLD VIRGIN I WOULD GO TO CANCUN. EL THESE LOSERS ARE DEFINETLY VIRGINS, AND NOT ONLY THAT BUT WHEN THEY GET DOEN THERE THEY WILL ALL LIE ABOUT THEIR AGES SO THEY CAN SCOOP 16 YEAR OLD GIRLS WITH THEIR OLDER SISITERS IDS.

Thank your for your intelligent insight. Perhaps you did not realize that while writing that little masterpiece your CAPS LOCK was on. So do the world a favor:

1) Take your wrinkled aids infested fingers and push the button labeled "caps lock"

2) Kill yourself for the benefit of mankind.

What is wrong with "scooping 16 year old girls." Once again you prove your ingorance.... how would stealing an ID from a girl help any guy?

So in conclusion. Die. Thanks for wasting my time.

Originally posted by teklord310

What is wrong with "scooping 16 year old girls." Once again you prove your ingorance.... how would stealing an ID from a girl help any guy?

yeah seriously....i wasnt expecting 16 year olds and now im more excited knowing theyre gonna be there! woo hoo!!!

Originally posted by reddog4063

i wouldnt mind checking out cancun...

actually ive already requested all my vacation time for the year...jetting out to vegas for a week in july, then when i get back im hitting up a cruise to bermuda...can't wait.

Vegas... hmm.. that sounds pretty cool.. I';ll probably end up not going anywhere :(