Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You guys doing anything tonight?

kaydup

I was supposed to go meet a friend in Providence tonight, but it looks like that's out. I still feel crappy after the three days up in Maine... took a ton out of me!

I might go out to a bar or something though. Going out in the snow is the best. I love getting out only to find yourself slipping and sliding around... the obligatory drunken snowball fight is always sure to follow!

On a side note, it took me an hour last night to convince my roomate that Layo & Bushwaka aren't going to be at Avalon tonight. He read that in the Metro :laugh:

Originally posted by groovefire

Come to Pravda and support some local boys instead!

Depending on things go, I might try dragging my roomate out to Pravda. Only problem... the thought of catching a cab from Boylston street in the snow. Yeah, that honestly might be too much to bare, it's near-impossible to get a cab from there in the middle of the summer!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Depending on things go, I might try dragging my roomate out to Pravda. Only problem... the thought of catching a cab from Boylston street in the snow. Yeah, that honestly might be too much to bare, it's near-impossible to get a cab from there in the middle of the summer!

Hey give me a call.

No clue what I am doing yet, but me drinking and watching the Miami game is looking better and better.

Or going to see Richie at Avalon

Call now!

Hey now, c'mon, you can do anything if you put your mind to it!

Actually, I bet cabs won't be that hard to get because no one's going out tonight, only us real harcores!

Seriously, think about, no cheese factor tonight, just the true clubbers.

Fuck Avalon, you retards go there every week. I mean I'm all for supporting this Richie dude and all (as a local boy), but I'm telling you, there are 2 more chances to hear good house at Pravda before the switch. CONFIRMED!

Actually, I bet cabs won't be that hard to get because no one's going out tonight, only us real harcores!

Fuck Avalon, you retards go there every week. I mean I'm all for supporting this Richie dude and all (as a local boy), but I'm telling you, there are 2 more chances to hear good house at Pravda before the switch. CONFIRMED!

retards huh? :laugh:

Whoa! The retards part caught my attention - just read the rest. That's fucking horrible! Why would they do that :(

GLO Promotions is reformatting Pravda's Fridays to hip hop, top 40 and vocal house. Jan 17th is our last night. :blank:

That really, really sucks. So sorry to hear that. I hope the top 40 night fails miserably.

I have no idea what's going on tonight. d:Rew, if I'm doing anything I'll definitely give you a call. Todd, I'd like to go, but the thought of being stuck downtown in the freezing cold snow, looking for a cab honestly scares the crap out of me. I've had a few REALLY bad experiences getting cabs down there (like ones where if I didn't have a girl with me, I definitely would've had to walk home). I hear ya on the 'no one's going to be out' thing, but if the cabs aren't running tonight because of the snow, we could be up shit's creek.

So all in all, I'm no help to anyone as usual.

Still bummin' about them cancelling the night. Maybe they'll snap out of it and realize they've got a good thing going.

GLO Promotions is reformatting Pravda's Fridays to hip hop, top 40 and vocal house. Jan 17th is our last night. :blank:

:( :( That completely sucks - mark me down for the 17th. Won't miss it :(

and I'd be there tonight but I can't drive without snow on the ground, never mind with!

That really, really sucks. So sorry to hear that. I hope the top 40 night fails miserably.

I have no idea what's going on tonight. d:Rew, if I'm doing anything I'll definitely give you a call. Todd, I'd like to go, but the thought of being stuck downtown in the freezing cold snow, looking for a cab honestly scares the crap out of me. I've had a few REALLY bad experiences getting cabs down there (like ones where if I didn't have a girl with me, I definitely would've had to walk home). I hear ya on the 'no one's going to be out' thing, but if the cabs aren't running tonight because of the snow, we could be up shit's creek.

So all in all, I'm no help to anyone as usual.

Still bummin' about them cancelling the night. Maybe they'll snap out of it and realize they've got a good thing going.

I'm telling you - try calling a cab now

Alright retards :D , I'm outta here.

Whatever you guys do, have fun, be safe, and go easy on the lotion.

If you do, by some bizarre occurrance, decide to come to Pravda, have meathead call me (I'll pm you my digits big boy), and I'll comp you cats for the effort.

We have Andrew Newcombe tonight, so it'll good stuff for sure.

Peace!!!

Originally posted by whadupg

Exactly - pretty sure they schedule pickups - right???

You are a rookie :tongue: They do schedule pick-ups, but downtown, it's allll fair game.

If any of you guys are going, make sure to give me a call. I'm making no promises on laying off the lotion though.

Have a blast this weekend, I'm out of here!

hey there todd,

sorry to hear that they're changing pravda friday nights.. also bummer i won't be there for your last show... that'd be a perfect way to celebrate my b-day... have a great night tonight with the snow!

i may see lee burridge... he he he ... after getting a suntan this afternoon :tongue: :tongue: