Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is It True That Ga2 Is Moving???

mrmatas2277

I'm gonna put this delicately as possible, since we're all friends here Andrew, but why don't ya get a gig utilizing your connections? Shut everyone up, if anything...

Oh, and I'll back you up on the people thing to an extent, there's some real class acts wandering around this town...

Originally posted by andrewthomas

just people up north have respect for the scene and respect for eachother more then down here..

and are always looking for new things to do..

they arent really jealous of the scene here..

they are jealous of the weather and layed back lifestyle.

and majority of people from up north who rant and rave bout miami only relaly been here during the WMC when its NY infested and it seems like home to them..

djs up north know that the scene here can be easily taken over thats why they all wanna come here..

all in all miami has an ok scene but its up to the clubbers to make it better

I totally disagree miami has much better music and im a lifelong nyc resident but i came down on nye and george acosta kicked our asses!!! no-one spins like him in nyc Eddie g was incredible as well I wish i could have seen oscar and enjoyed space but left on fri maybe im just jaded but JP who spins @ soundfactory sux these days Junior is a dinosaur and on top of that our best dj has a residency @ spin mr Tenaglia and people dance so much more in your clubs am i jealous??? yes very much so imagine living in a city with no trance!!!just repetitive house over and over tenaglia and johnny vicous mix it up a bit but ill take oscar,george,eddie and edgar anyday!!!!

Originally posted by andrewthomas

ok so miami has the best djs commin here.

but still dont explain the people here..

plz bro with ur 1 post fuckin pussy

and will bang hop off it plzzz..

as for djing if i really wanted to get a gog ide have a very good gig.

not only are my skills great but i know people in the right places..

higher places then the people on a fuckin forum.

willbang bring it on baby

bologna-lg.jpg