Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Apartment help needed

CTAC

Hey people!

I am probably moving to Boston and need help with the apartment search. I will be working downtown, One PO Square, however, dont want to pay too much rent, so probably will not be living there.

Any ideas what are good areas to consider? How much rent can I expect to pay?

Thanks

you might want to check out sommerville...it's across the river but you might even be able to walk, the advantage being it's cheap, cheap, cheap.

if you look for a roomate it's quite possible you could score a small place in boston proper, but there's no supermarkets around...

there's a billion recources out there to look for places and quote prices...i usually use a realtor cause they're good and i'm lazy...check out www.boston.com for a start

Yeah, since you'll be working downtown, you can pretty much live in any area that is T-accessible. I live in Somerville, and it ain't to shabby... big advantages are that it's mostly houses (as opposed to apartments) and rent is CHEAP. Disadvantage is that it isn't as city-accessible (aside from T) as a couple of the other suburbs (Allston, Brighton, Cambridge).

Plenty of stuff out there though, shouldn't be too tough, good luck!