Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shoooters meetup to visit jennijugs

Originally posted by mystify82281

Sticky.....I think we should just try to ignore all this....It's pointless and is getting nowhere. ;)

Yes I agree, but I won't feel satisfied until I wrapp my hands around both of their throats(oops-did I say that out loud) or til they apologize................................

Originally posted by stiffler

Yes I agree, but I won't feel satisfied until I wrapp my hands around both of their throats(oops-did I say that out loud) or til they apologize................................

haha. it would be nice to kick you in your nutz but i am aware this is a message board and cant be taken seriously.

Originally posted by somebitch

does that make you feel important? :D

seriously now.. you and your boyfriend are pretty gay at this point. you're talkin smack about being a loser on a message board, meantime you have close to 5000 posts. i'm sure you're really skinny and really attractive and everyone loves the shit you design donna karen, but no one really gives a fuck.

when it comes down to it just like, jman, you and your butt plug johnholmes are dorks. take care now.

Originally posted by stiffler

awww im sorry, but shes still classles slob for the job she does. mystify is also a little slow and an airhead

Originally posted by somebitch

haha. it would be nice to kick you in your nutz but i am aware this is a message board and cant be taken seriously.

Believe me, I'm not serious when I talk out of anger, but understand this - You and that fuckface johnhomo really pissed me off by getting personal about someones life that you know nothing about. It is one thing to joke around and make shit up on the message board to be either humorous or just annoying. Kind of like if I said to you that "you suck dick for crack money," now this may be true, but I have no way of knowing this for sure...........You see, I know nothing about you so no matter what I say it can't be taken seriously............... Now you and that other little cunt used too much reality in your attacks towrds someone alot of people around here care about.....................and for that, message board or not........................You have less class than you've assumed she has...........and thats a fact!!