Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How to end drama

Ok folks. I'm giving out my personal recipe on how to end the drama. If these steps are followed properly, results will be made.

Step One: Find the "cause" of the drama.

Step Two: Give them a nice big cup of S.T.F.U.

Step Three: A backhanded bitchslap. Front handed bitchslaps are not to be used as a subtitute. Will ruin the recipe.

Final Step: A nice swift foot up the ass!

Good Luck!

The only way to actually make it go away is to take 1 step: IGNORE THEM! They want us to respond. If they kept posting shit and no one was responding, they would get bored, but we all keep feeding into it (i'm guilty of it too), but we should just try to restrain ourselves and not give them the satisfaction.

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

The only way to actually make it go away is to take 1 step: IGNORE THEM! They want us to respond. If they kept posting shit and no one was responding, they would get bored, but we all keep feeding into it (i'm guilty of it too), but we should just try to restrain ourselves and not give them the satisfaction.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by carguy19

Whats up cutie???

How was your new year??

You guys going to Cherri tomorrow if the weather holds up??

Hey, whats goin on? New years was great. We went to metro and had a really good time. How bout you? I wont be at Cherri tomorrow b/c i'm goin to the city w/ some friends before they go back to school. Every Saturday after that though, we'll be there :)

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

Hey, whats goin on? New years was great. We went to metro and had a really good time. How bout you? I wont be at Cherri tomorrow b/c i'm goin to the city w/ some friends before they go back to school. Every Saturday after that though, we'll be there :)

It was nice to meet you NYE :)