Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holding Back...

sweetie029

Ok...I don't exactly know how to start this off...but I'll try my best...When it comes to sex most people "let loose" & basically don't hold anything back...I've noticed that I'm very hesitant when it comes to sex almost like I'm embarassed or afraid to get into it & get wild....idk why this happens but I feel as if if I let loose (ie: talk dirty..scream a lil bit) I'm going to get a negative reaction from the guy like a "wtf are you doing?" I don't know why this happens..the only thing I can think of is that I have some subconcious self-esteem problem ??? I know everyone is different....but if this has been an issue for anyone some insight would be helpful

I see what your saying hun and there is no easy insight on it...I mean its all about comfort level. Like are you confortable with the person. I know as for myself, I need to be comfy with the person in order for me to explore or just drunk haha j/k;) Furthermore, don't worry about what the guy thinks, do your things. If he doesn't like it fuck em . . . But if you don't wanna explore don't. There are some ppl who can just do almost about anything with anyone, and then there are those who can't and need more comfort with the person to explore....

It's definitely a comfort thing... I can only be completely uninhibited with someone when I know that there's a lot of caring, trust, and respect in the relationship. When I know that if I tell him to fuck me like the dirty bitch I am, he's not going to look at me like I have two heads. ;) This is true for a lot of women.

You girls are totally right & I agree 100%...but I don't think the problem is me being uncomfortable....See..I've noticed that when I tell my guy what I like when were're talking about sex...I notice that he'll do it BUT the problem I have is HE just EXPECTS me to know what he wants & what he likes...This gives me a complex because I know he's more of a sexual person than he acts but he doesn't let me know what makes it more interesting & exciting for him & as a result I just feel like I'm not turning him on at all b/c I'm not pleasuring him EXACTLY the way he likes it

B/C of other circumstances we hardly ever get to really get into sex b/c we are always around other people (friends..people being home etc.) So I was thinking of maybe getting a hotel room (nothing sleazy..but a really nice one)so 1)We can be completely alone & 2) We can fuck like theres no tomorrow..B/c I'm thinking maybe a night for the 2 of us where we can take our time & do things slow might make us both a little more receptive towards each other resulting in better sex from now on :confused:

Originally posted by fierydesire

Why don't you tell him to voice what he wants:idea: I mean theres nothing more to it;)

I do....He's never really done anything out of the ordinary...ie: whipcream..ice cubes...he didn't know what road head was until I told him

i would just ask him...talkin dirty durin sex is a major turn on especially when you tell each other what u want...

or if you even want, sit down wit him & just talk to him about this stuff like you are with us & not before you are about to have sex or during it..maybe that will help the situation

Guest gabo
Originally posted by erica127

i would just ask him...talkin dirty durin sex is a major turn on especially when you tell each other what u want...

or if you even want, sit down wit him & just talk to him about this stuff like you are with us & not before you are about to have sex or during it..maybe that will help the situation

I agree with you. if the guy gives you a bad reaction from you letting go then put your clothes on and come find me!:D

seriously though I love when a girl lets loose, it shows me that she is comfy with me and is not embaressed to get wild.