Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BOOHOOHOO cry me a fucking river EUROCHIC

kostaP

Got my post moved to DRAMA. go cry me a fucking river ya dumb biotch. Here it is again.

LISA

WHEN YOU SEE ME DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE ME. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SAY HI. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME. DO NOT APPROACH MY GIRLFRIEND OR SAY HI TO HER. I DESPISE YOU AND I THINK YOU ARE THE BIGGEST ANNOYING PIECE OF SHIT I HAVE EVER MET. YOU ARE 28 UNEMPLOYED AND ALL YOU DO IS BORROW MONEY FROM MOMMY AND DADDY TO GO OUT AND DO DRUGS. YOU MOOCH OFF OF EVERYBODY AND THEY ALL HATE YOU. THATS RIGHT ALL THESE PEOPLE YOU HANG OUT WITH DONT REALLY LIKE YOU. THEY WILL TELL YOU THEY DO AND SAY I'M FULL OF SHIT BUT WHEN YOURE NOT AROUND ALL THEY DO IS RIDICULE YOU AND TALK SHIT ABOUT YOU. THEY ALL TRY TO GET OUT OF HAVING TO PICK YOU UP B/C YOU DONT HAVE A CAR AND DONT DRIVE AND NOBODY EVEN WANTS TO HANG OUT WITH YOU BUT THEY FEEL BAD.

NOW IM SURE YOU KNOW WHY I AM TYPING THIS. IF NOT LET ME CLARIFY.

WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND AND I GOT INTO A FIGHT AND BROKE UP YOU MADE UP BULLSHIT STORIES RUMORS AND MORE LIES. THE TRUTH FINALLY ALL CAME OUT. THATS WHY I WAS BEING SHADY B/C I DIDNT KNOW ALL THE DETAILS. BUT THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE. AND EVERYTHING CAME OUT ALL YOUR LIES ALL YOUR BULLSHIT STORIES ALONG WITH ALL THE OTHER CRAP THAT AME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.

WARNING DONT FUCK WITH ME OR ANY OF MY FRIENDS. IF I HEAR YOU TALK SHIT I WILL START POSTING YOUR STORIES ON CLUB PLANET FOR EVERYONE TO READ AND LAUGH AT YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC EXISTENCE. LETS NOT FORGET THE STORY OF YOUR "BOYFRIEND" WHO YOU NEVER REALLY DATED DID YOU!!!!!

BOTTOM LINE STAY AWAY OR SHIT WILL ESCALATE. AND TRUST ME YOU DONT WANT THAT.

KOSTA P.

WOW...GOD forbid I befriend any of you people....if I pour my soul out to you and we have a "disagreement", you will air the dirty laundry for all to see? Are you all like Kosta P.???

If so, I want no part of this board...I thought you guys weren't like this....:rolleyes::confused:

Originally posted by somegirl24

WOW...GOD forbid I befriend any of you people....if I pour my soul out to you and we have a "disagreement", you will air the dirty laundry for all to see? Are you all like Kosta P.???

If so, I want no part of this board...I thought you guys weren't like this....:rolleyes::confused:

LMAO :laugh: my thoughts exactly. kinda scary, aint it......lol. If anyone gets trashed and has too much fun, please, keep your secrets to yourself,...they just might come back to haunt ya.... but its just a funny issue.

But dont be a recluse coz of the thought..... its a rare thingy...I guess you gotta really piss off someone for anything personal to be posted here..... Date at your own risk...:shake:

Then Again....

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D