Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So WTF MIA, Nocturnal or What?

djdekan

Estimate for the New Space is February. Don't sweat it, worst case scenario you can just come for conference.

BTW, the name is not nocturnal. Some two-bit outfit from Chicago is opening a club right next door to the new Space with that name. I think I'm stating the obvious when I say "yeah, that'll last..."

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

I heard a rumor that it is going to be called

SPACE 54

God I hope not.

Gerry Kelly has ran anything Studio 54-related into the ground at Level.:blown:

EVERY WEEK I get some dumb-ass flyer with a Studio 54 theme on it........

LET IT GO GERRY - PLEASE. JUST LET IT GO. COME UP WITH SOMETHING NEW:idea: THEN PEOPLE MIGHT COME TO YOUR CLUB:blown:

Lola:eek:

Originally posted by pod

I have it on the highest authority that it won't be Space 54. Let's drop it before some monkey on another board gets wind of it and starts telling all his friends...

yeah lets drop it b4 some idiot gets wind of this & starts talkin shit !! SPACE kicks studio54's ass right now !! why would it waNT to degrade itself ??

Dan is right.. February is on the $$.. Construction can be unpredictable. Can't give you an exact weekend, but as it gets closer you will know...

As for the name.. I don't want to give it all away just yet. Louis is known for changin' his mind just when you think he's made it up... Space & a # sounds close- but it's no 54...;)

Originally posted by biznation00

Dan is right.. February is on the $$.. Construction can be unpredictable. Can't give you an exact weekend, but as it gets closer you will know...

As for the name.. I don't want to give it all away just yet. Louis is known for changin' his mind just when you think he's made it up... Space & a # sounds close- but it's no 54...;)

They probably told me the correct number Biz but it was new years eve, it was a friend of mine who knows louis, so I will ask again and see if I come up with the correct one :D