Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Is Why I Hate Temps....

Originally posted by wakeup

hey kirk u should be stockin up on ur 20 records to play over the summer, ur a joke. nice guy or not do some record shoppin and mix longer than 30 secs :laugh: :laugh:

i just loved hearing the same rivera tracks every week and that horrible potatoheadz remix of died in ur arms tonight, god knows what else.

Wakeup, i ask you again for about the 100th time, WHERE ARE YOU SPINNING????????????? You are so fuck'n critical of everyone on this board.Do you ever have anything good to say about anything ?????????

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Wakeup, i ask you again for about the 100th time, WHERE ARE YOU SPINNING????????????? You are so fuck'n critical of everyone on this board.Do you ever have anything good to say about anything ?????????

i told u to pm me and ill tell u and u never did goin back, if u remember i said no cheesey cosmic gate crap. :rolleyes: ill be doin saci before ziggy comin up and another new spot that will be openin up in the city. keep defendin kirk ur clueless, this is y nj gets bashed and made fun of aside from a few djs such as santana and rydell

i had to edit what i orginally put cause i mentioned names of pendin parties still in the works and not finalized

Originally posted by yaknow03

waKeup u sound like a girl. are you homosexual?

oh good one :rolleyes:, ur the same queer who said u were into hip hop and didn tknow how u can dance to "techno" at exit :laugh: :laugh:

run along newbie and keep searchin for rydell tracks

I don't know Kirk's style but I gotta agree with some of what

Wakeup

Is sayin'! New Jersey is full of 30 second mixers and we eat it up everyweek.

Anyone know the name of the guy that opens some Thursdays at DEKO and plays the percussion with Matt Mango sometimes. He is good. Like Richie Santana more now then ever, and last time I heard Rydell I like him as well. Everyone knows I like John Michaels style. But some of the others that I have heard just start to sound like JP wanna be's with out the heart to do it right.

Totally off topic SORRY!

PS that is a real picture and not a male review flyer!

Originally posted by greyskyy

I don't know Kirk's style but I gotta agree with some of what

Wakeup

Is sayin'! New Jersey is full of 30 second mixers and we eat it up everyweek.

Anyone know the name of the guy that opens some Thursdays at DEKO and plays the percussion with Matt Mango sometimes. He is good. Like Richie Santana more now then ever, and last time I heard Rydell I like him as well. Everyone knows I like John Michaels style. But some of the others that I have heard just start to sound like JP wanna be's with out the heart to do it right.

Totally off topic SORRY!

PS that is a real picture and not a male review flyer!

thank you but ur just a hater like me ;):laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ericone

i know most of those kids and theyre pretty down to earth cool guys. so they take their shirts off! so what?! dont rag on them, i seen alotta fuckin herbs in that place and these kids dont fit that category.

i wasn't ragging on the guys personaly. Actually I probably know a few of them I just think it's funny picture because it makes new jersey clubs look like a sausage fest since they all have their shirts off. What other club could you go to and see every guy int the place with their shirts off!! no where

Even though Im a semi guido myself, I still have to agree...

If I wanted to see guys with their shirts off Im sure theres a special club for that, most likely in lower manhattan,

Granted, if its mid-august, 145 degrees in the club due to a broken air-conditioner then its understandable.

But otherwise, just try opening up a few buttons, hell you can even take it off for a moment or two to cool down, but would someone please explain to me how a heterosexual male can stand dancing and looking at their half-naked body in a mirror for well over and hr, sometimes longer.

Ive notice this act of self-gawking a few times, moreso at the metro.

Well, I believe "to each his own", but for my own guido self preference.

Id rather dance with thee ladies at a club instead of my half naked self in the mirror...

Booooya...

Can someone please wave down the waitress,

I think Im ready for the check...

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Even though Im a semi guido myself, I still have to agree...

If I wanted to see guys with their shirts off Im sure theres a special club for that, most likely in lower manhattan,

Granted, if its mid-august, 145 degrees in the club due to a broken air-conditioner then its understandable.

But otherwise, just try opening up a few buttons, hell you can even take it off for a moment or two to cool down, but would someone please explain to me how a heterosexual male can stand dancing and looking at their half-naked body in a mirror for well over and hr, sometimes longer.

Ive notice this act of self-gawking a few times, moreso at the metro.

Well, I believe "to each his own", but for my own guido self preference.

Id rather dance with thee ladies at a club instead of my half naked self in the mirror...

Booooya...

Can someone please wave down the waitress,

I think Im ready for the check...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My point exactly, I don't think the shirts are off because of the tempature.

SOmeone told me to check out this sight for some good ideas about the nyc club scene and one thing he warned me about was the "mirror dancers"..ha.

Supposedly they chat alot on this message board, also miss ninadd Im retarded for not even seeing the connection until now but I think the friend of moi that told me this was a good sight for club info you just may know... he doesnt like the guido scene at all...

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

SOmeone told me to check out this sight for some good ideas about the nyc club scene and one thing he warned me about was the "mirror dancers"..ha.

Supposedly they chat alot on this message board, also miss ninadd Im retarded for not even seeing the connection until now but I think the friend of moi that told me this was a good sight for club info you just may know... he doesnt like the guido scene at all...

Who is this???:tongue:

SERIOUSLY, WHEN IS EVERYONE GOING TO GIVE UP THE GAY COMMENTS, THEY ARE SO IMMATURE. AND EVEN IF THEY WERE GAY, ARE YOU HOMOPHOBIC? PEOPLE THAT ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THEIR SEXUALITY DON'T NEED TO MAKE COMMENTS LIKE THAT. I COULD UNDERSTAND IF YOU WERE TO SAY THAT YOU HATE WHEN SHIRTLESS PEOPLE RUB AGAINST YOU OR SOMETHING....EVERYONE HATES THAT, BUT DONT JUST GO AROUND MAKING STUPID COMMENTS. AND YES THAT IS A PICTURE FROM NJGUIDO.COM, THEY ARE ALL REALLY NICE, REALLY STRAIGHT GUYS, THAT LIKE TO DANCE AND SHOW OFF THEIR GOOD BODIES.

DJ ANTHONY "THE MOO" MOUSSA

WWW.NJGUIDO.COM