Clubplanet Nightlife Community

k make you uncordinated?

berniec

OK, did a few bumps out clubbin the other nite (as opposed to doing it at home just chillin or whatever) and it seems to me that after I did them when I got up to go dance I was a complete tool. Nothing seemed to be coordinated and it was like I completely forgot how to dance lol. this happen to anyone else or am i just fucked up :confused:

b

Originally posted by klohe

It happens to me too.

thank god, i thought it was just me lol. Kinda sucked tho cause I had to stick around to sober up enough to drive home, so in the mean time I just looked like a complete fool on the dance floor lol

bern

dude, try smaller bumps and less often, seems to me you're going just above the "party" level.

Originally posted by berniec

OK, did a few bumps out clubbin the other nite (as opposed to doing it at home just chillin or whatever) and it seems to me that after I did them when I got up to go dance I was a complete tool. Nothing seemed to be coordinated and it was like I completely forgot how to dance lol. this happen to anyone else or am i just fucked up :confused:

b

OF COURSE K makes you uncoordinated, its a fucking anestetic. Take enough and you wont even be able to move (not that you will want to)

Haven't you seen these K retards in the corners?

But as stated, a little bump is ok, makes you turn kind of rubbery.