Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hot chick thread... check out these pics

tdotgunz

http://pittance.nodalpoint.net/doc/bonnasses/

Enjoy the pics....

And a question before I go, why cant American chicks take care of themselves the way European girls do? In Europe chicks dress with sex appeal and style everyday wherever they go. Girls here seem lazier and sloppier, and most of the ones I know only look hot when they go out.

Oh well....... LATAH

Guest gabo

I just cant believe thats a guy! she/he looks like she has hips on her and her shoulders look girlish. are you guys sure thats the same person who has the pecker

Originally posted by tdotgunz

http://pittance.nodalpoint.net/doc/bonnasses/

Enjoy the pics....

And a question before I go, why cant American chicks take care of themselves the way European girls do? In Europe chicks dress with sex appeal and style everyday wherever they go. Girls here seem lazier and sloppier, and most of the ones I know only look hot when they go out.

Oh well....... LATAH

because theyre american... and americans arent famous for their "fashion sense..."

Originally posted by ou812

n/m

BTW.................this pic:

438.jpe

is a dude

I dont know in what world that this would be a dude !!! In ma world, thats a friggin hottie who can rock my planet any day of the century....send her ma way. If that aint a gal.....I dont who is... :D

Originally posted by magellanmax

I dont know in what world that this would be a dude !!! In ma world, thats a friggin hottie who can rock my planet any day of the century....send her ma way. If that aint a gal.....I dont who is... :D

Hahaha...........you are soooo gay dude...........if I ever find the rest of the pics in that series I'll post them up here just for you.

Chicks w/ dicks..............gotta love em.

Originally posted by ou812

Hahaha...........you are soooo gay dude...........if I ever find the rest of the pics in that series I'll post them up here just for you.

Chicks w/ dicks..............gotta love em.

Ok dude, you are on....LMAO....and make sure its the SAME gal. I got a good eye...and please dont go doin some fancy schmancy picture doctoring, I know shit can be manipulated.

But then again, I still get a boner looking at her, no way thats a dude...with a nice waist, full hips and that chin?..you gotta be outta ya mind dude. Thats a gal. No way God could be that cruel and give a dude hot bod like that....LOL :D

Originally posted by rachel1997

and another...

attachment.php?s=&postid=1209228

Let me know if you want to see him/her DICK picture...

Cuz I have it...

RACHEL !!!!! The suspense is killing me !! Lets see if its true she/he got a dick !!!! From the ones you already posted, the pelvic bone already gave it away..... guys and gals have a definitely different posture ....Its a gal, so please dont pull any fotoshop tricks...I'm so on to you missy.....LOL :D