Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review - Do Not Go To Flow!

A friend of mine 30th birthday, someone from her office recommended "Flow" to her. It was the most horrible lounge club experience I've ever had! First we waited out in the fucking cold, we even had at least one guy for every guy but they were making everyone wait. When I got in there, I was like - you held me in a line in the cold for this place?

The music was so bad. Some old skool hiphop, some new and right after he dropped "Eminem, Lose Yourself" - he mixed that into "Joan Jett, whoever it was... put another dime in the jukebox baby." Then we mixed that into some Justin Timberlake track followed by Sweet Child O' Mine and then Def Leppard. Are you serious? It all made sense though, there were plenty aquanet hair spray queens to sing along when he played, "Bon Jovi, Livin On A Prayer." I swear I'm not making this up, the crowd was so bad too. Some young kids, so preppie kids that looked likie they belonged at the bar of the Ivy League college. The lounge is decorated nice, nothing special at all and after listening to that music, I had to get my fix on so we went over to Saci for After Hours. First time there, pretty good. Ran into Binoy. Ziggy was playing some nice tracks, but his mix from one track into the next was very amateur hour.

Don't go with the Fflow!!!

Originally posted by mikeynine999

just because u had one bad time at flow doesnt mean the place isnt good ive been there plenty of times and had a ball

If you like to hear "Joan Jett, I Love Rock & Roll" than thats the place for you. There was :no: flow @ Flow, the music sucked and the crowd was no better.

ive been to Flow on Saturday night before. It ain't all that, and it was similar experience to what you described. There is no line.. its just a crowd of ppl trying to kiss the doorman's ass to get in. and once inside the boucners are total ass's. I walked up and politely asked one of them if i can grab my bf outside, he barked at me and told me to get the fuck away from the door.

and yes they played alot of the music you described NJdionysus. mikey-- maybe you went on antoher night/party. althoguh i would agree with you on the good lookin crowd

Originally posted by njdionysus

A friend of mine 30th birthday, someone from her office recommended "Flow" to her. It was the most horrible lounge club experience I've ever had! First we waited out in the fucking cold, we even had at least one guy for every guy but they were making everyone wait. When I got in there, I was like - you held me in a line in the cold for this place?

The music was so bad. Some old skool hiphop, some new and right after he dropped "Eminem, Lose Yourself" - he mixed that into "Joan Jett, whoever it was... put another dime in the jukebox baby." Then we mixed that into some Justin Timberlake track followed by Sweet Child O' Mine and then Def Leppard. Are you serious? It all made sense though, there were plenty aquanet hair spray queens to sing along when he played, "Bon Jovi, Livin On A Prayer." I swear I'm not making this up, the crowd was so bad too. Some young kids, so preppie kids that looked likie they belonged at the bar of the Ivy League college. The lounge is decorated nice, nothing special at all and after listening to that music, I had to get my fix on so we went over to Saci for After Hours. First time there, pretty good. Ran into Binoy. Ziggy was playing some nice tracks, but his mix from one track into the next was very amateur hour.

Don't go with the Fflow!!!

That sucks, should have gone to Bungalow or 16.............