Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Badass's CHERRI Review

Most of the night, what I can remember at least. The cp girls were on the dance floor w/ sticky. the dance floor wasn't ever packed though.

Stardo,

Whats up Baby? Do a search under Rodigga for your award....

The thread was called "my award for hodigga of the month goes to....."

I second the nomination too BTW. ;)

Originally posted by mystify82281

It's weird because the bar area was PACKED...but only during a few songs the dance floor was populated.....

whatever, the ones that were dancing didn't care! more room! :D

it's cuz you scared em all away!! :D

Originally posted by stiffler

The bartender was out of lime so I said fuck it.............who needs the lime:drunk:

oh man!!!.....now ur drinking at the party....man as if i didnt toss u out enough times cause ur only 16.....now ur gonna sneak in and drink....stick u better have a wig for this saturday night cause u r not getting past me!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Joke

Originally posted by bobydigital

oh man!!!.....now ur drinking at the party....man as if i didnt toss u out enough times cause ur only 16.....now ur gonna sneak in and drink....stick u better have a wig for this saturday night cause u r not getting past me!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

Joke

I've had the same fake ID since 1971....................can you believe the hospital actually gave me a birth certificate back then. My birth certificate is so old its carved in stone:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by stiffler

I've had the same fake ID since 1971....................can you believe the hospital actually gave me a birth certificate back then. My birth certificate is so old its carved in stone:eek: :eek:

you can definitely hang.......for an old man :laugh: