Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How the Fu*k do I...

Wow way to many beers.

For some reason all the text on CP and any other website that I open is absolutely tramendous. I know it is not the settings in the display. Because they are still on there normal settings.

Why is the Text so god damn big. And how can I fix it. :mad:

Try going into your Internet Explorer VIEW properties on the top, then selct text size, and adjust it from there, if it doesn't work, u might have to change your display properties, apeearance to winows classic or wahtever, i've been drinking to, so have funn.....

Originally posted by nataraja

do u have one of those mice (mouses) with the scroll thing in between the 2 mouse buttons? If you do press the control button and at the same time rotate that button

If you have no idea what im talkin about than i cant help you;)

to be quite honest I do know. But it didnt do anything... The funny thing is that it just happened. One minute it was small. Next minute it was huge.

I also just realized it is only CP that is huge. Other message boards are normal size!!! Why is that?:mad:

do u have one of those mice (mouses) with the scroll thing in between the 2 mouse buttons? If you do press the control button and at the same time rotate that button

wow that is a fucking neat trick!

and to think i almost formated my hard drive at one point to combat this problem!

Excellent trick!