Clubplanet Nightlife Community

oh man oh man oh man

Originally posted by ibclubbin

i guess you didnt notice that I posted the pic....check my cell ;)

im pretty sure we will be the only ones to carry it too....we are the only ones who sell panasonic:D

we're also getting the nokia 3650 with a built in video camera

http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,4879,2273,00.html

BG

Blah blah blah.......When's the ETA on theis new one?????

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I have never had a SIM card in any of my phones...The I bought my sis has one though.....

the old school nokias have them the only thing a sim card is good for it switches your memory from your old phone to a new phone

the numbers u have stored and shit like tht

Originally posted by trewguy

the old school nokias have them the only thing a sim card is good for it switches your memory from your old phone to a new phone

the numbers u have stored and shit like tht

I know what it is... My phone is only like 2 months old, it's got the data cable and all that stuff....

Originally posted by trewguy

you know more than me i don't work for a companey but i do know sim cardshve been around for 3 or 4 years or even longe than that

sims have been around over seas for a long time and in certain phones in US....all i can say is every new phone from AT&T will contain a sim, and most will be World phones including a new Nokia which has a built in video camera:eek:

BG

sims have been around over seas for a long time and in certain phones in US....all i can say is every new phone from AT&T will contain a sim, and most will be World phones including a new Nokia which has a built in video camera:eek:

BG

whats tha phone go for with a contract

BG

You gonna hook a girl up or what??????:D