Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good Mourning, The Drama Starts Here Week Of 1/10!!!!!!

I AM AT WORK SO I AM OPEN FOR DRAMA, I HOPE WE HAVE A DRAMAFILL WEEK:D

IF U NEED SOMETHING TO SAY, THATS PISSING YOU OFF START IT UNDERHERE.

THIS WILL KEEP OTHERS FROM READING YOUR THREAD SUBJECT AND IT CAN HOPEFULLY STAY UDER THIS THREAD!!!

SEE U AT TASTE THIS SAT.!!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by caruch

I AM AT WORK SO I AM OPEN FOR DRAMA, I HOPE WE HAVE A DRAMAFILL WEEK:D

IF U NEED SOMETHING TO SAY, THATS PISSING YOU OFF START IT UNDERHERE.

THIS WILL KEEP OTHERS FROM READING YOUR THREAD SUBJECT AND IT CAN HOPEFULLY STAY UDER THIS THREAD!!!

SEE U AT TASTE THIS SAT.!!!!

i hate my boss.. he is a clueless fuck who is getting payed good money and i know his job better then him hahah:D funny but the truth

he is also giving me shit schedules cuz he needs me in the building 24/7 cuz the fucker doesn't know his job...dickhead

and on top of that those shit hours are killing my time for the clubs and running my import auto club( dj's, graphix,cars,models,etc...) shit i gotta get a freaking labtop

thats my freakin' drama 2 start off the year right dammit:D

U KNOW WHO I HATE, I HATE PROMOTERS ON THIS FUCKING BOARD.........

I AM A PROMOTER AND I DONT FLOOD THIS BOARD WITH.....

" OH HOW GOOD WAS..........LAST NIGHT OMG!!!! ITS WAS SO GOOD"

AND THEY THEY HAVE ALL THERE FRIENDS DO IT SO IT LOOKS LIKE THE NEXT FUCKING TUNNEL OF 97 WITH DT.

FUCKING LOOSERS PROMOTER THE REAL WAY, WITH FLYERS AND PERSON PHONE CALLS DUMBASS

I MEAN I DO 4 CLUBS RIGHT NOW AND U DONT SEE ME FLOOD THE THREADS WITH EVERY SPOT I DO!!!!!

BY THE WAY SEE U AT TAASTE THIS SAT.!!!!!

...i hate the fact that willy wonka was on tv ONCE AGAIN yesterday...........i mean....most of u know my feelings on him...and the fact that there are midgets in the movie...well........let's just say i changed the channel:mad:

Originally posted by misk

...i hate the fact that willy wonka was on tv ONCE AGAIN yesterday...........i mean....most of u know my feelings on him...and the fact that there are midgets in the movie...well........let's just say i changed the channel:mad:

Midgets are funny. I love saying the word MIDGET...its just a funny word!:laugh:

WHEN I WAS LIL I WAS SCARED OF WILLY WONKA

Originally posted by somegirl24

Midgets are funny. I love saying the word MIDGET...its just a funny word!:laugh:

:eek: ...midgets are nothing but evil little ankle biters!......ask anyone who knows me lol....i am DEATHLY afraid!........

....and caruch....my theory is willy wonka is a pee-pee toucher...seriously.....hide your children

Originally posted by caruch

I DONO IF JAY WANT TO COME OUT YET...

BUT HE DOSNT UNDERSTAND THAT HE TOLD EVERYONE ON NEW YEARS, I MEAN COME ON HE DID HAVE IT WRITTEN ON HIS ARM!!!!

:laugh: HE SURE DID!! :laugh:

AND WHEN HE WAS SAYING NO - NO - NOT MY BUTT....HE MEANT YET - HE WASNT READY AT THE TIME:hat: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: