Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good Mourning, The Drama Starts Here Week Of 1/10!!!!!!

Im so fucking sick of correcting my coworker's mistakes. Then when I tell the rat fuck that he messerd up about 15 different products (is cut and paste so complicated?), the kid has the balls to argue with me....FU BITCH!! YOUR WRONG I AM RIGHT...End of story, just dont fuck up again.

This kid needs a real beating...Anyone interested in kicking the shit out of the kid PM how much $$ you want.:mad:

I knew I should of just kept working at the fry station, working the drive thru sux.:mad:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jp18

Im so fucking sick of correcting my coworker's mistakes. Then when I tell the rat fuck that he messerd up about 15 different products (is cut and paste so complicated?), the kid has the balls to argue with me....FU BITCH!! YOUR WRONG I AM RIGHT...End of story, just dont fuck up again.

This kid needs a real beating...Anyone interested in kicking the shit out of the kid PM how much $$ you want.:mad:

I knew I should of just kept working at the fry station, working the drive thru sux.:mad:

Awwwww........Poor Boo boo........:( Do I need to come over and bitch slap her with cast???? That metal bar has come in hnady!!!!lol Check your pm's too.....:D

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Awwwww........Poor Boo boo........:( Do I need to come over and bitch slap her with cast???? That metal bar has come in hnady!!!!lol Check your pm's too.....:D

She is a he and Im sure you could kick his ass...The only reason I havent fired him is because I dont want to work friday afternoons ever again!!

PS-I checked it, but it is empty:confused:

She is a he and Im sure you could kick his ass...The only reason I havent fired him is because I dont want to work friday afternoons ever again!!

PS-I checked it, but it is empty:confused:

Ok, you just say the word.... :grin:

Hmmm...It was a reply to your pm......Unless you already read it.....:idea:

Originally posted by latinaz

:laugh: HE SURE DID!! :laugh:

AND WHEN HE WAS SAYING NO - NO - NOT MY BUTT....HE MEANT YET - HE WASNT READY AT THE TIME:hat: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :eek:

Poor Jay!! I still feel bad about the wedgie thing!!!!

Yeah right!! Wait til next time!!!

:laugh:

Originally posted by caruch

I AM AT WORK SO I AM OPEN FOR DRAMA, I HOPE WE HAVE A DRAMAFILL WEEK:D

IF U NEED SOMETHING TO SAY, THATS PISSING YOU OFF START IT UNDERHERE.

THIS WILL KEEP OTHERS FROM READING YOUR THREAD SUBJECT AND IT CAN HOPEFULLY STAY UDER THIS THREAD!!!

SEE U AT TASTE THIS SAT.!!!!

ILL TELL U WHAT I HATE!!!!

i fucking hate it when u make a brand new cd, with the hottest beats, and when ur done.. its skips... I hate that!!!

fuckinnn weeeeak! :D and no mark, you cant have a copy... lol

Are you the one who forgot to put ketchup in my bag today :mad: :mad: :laugh:

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

ILL TELL U WHAT I HATE!!!!

i fucking hate it when u make a brand new cd, with the hottest beats, and when ur done.. its skips... I hate that!!!

fuckinnn weeeeak! :D and no mark, you cant have a copy... lol

I HEAR YOU ON THAT ONE BRO.. THAT SHIT SUCKS ESPECIALLY WHEN U DO IT LIVE THEN THE SKIP COMES ALL THE WAY AT THE END AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH THAT SUCKS

TRY USING A BETTER CD BRO... OR CLEAN UP YOUR RECORDS MORE, THATS WHAT I DO NOW

UNLESS YOUR MAKING BEATS ON A PROGRAM THEN U CAN JUST EDIT ALL THAT SHIT

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

mark... naked :vomit3: naaasty!!! lol :D

YEA I KNOW PROBABLY OFF TOPIC BUT I JUST LOOKED AT THE INTRO 2 NJNYCAFTERHOURS.COM... THE INTRO IS PRETTY HOT

I COULD OF SWORE I SAW A QUICK FLASH IMAGE OF ME AND HUNNIE DANCING ON THERE HAHAHAHA..WE BOTH LIKE 2 GET A LIL CRAZY ON THE DANCE FLOOR.

ANYWAY WHO IS THE WEBMASTER FOR IT CAUSE THERE IS NOTHING ON IT

AND I JUST HOPE THE GOT THE CLEAERANCE 2 HAVE TILA ON THERE.. SHE MIGHT TRY 2 TAKE YOUR ASS 2 COURT BECAUSE SHE IS BIGTIME NOW, SHE EVEN WORKS FOR PLAYBOY

BUT I AM GLAD SOME ON HERE KNOW ABOUT TILA WOW IS SHE SEXY:eek:

Sorry, I was so stressed today.

Were you the girl who ordered 2 bigmac meals supersized with a diet coke:confused: :laugh:

I never got that...Why order all that food then get a freakin' deit soda???? Just take the fat and calories like a champ.....:blown:

I never got that...Why order all that food then get a freakin' deit soda???? Just take the fat and calories like a champ.....:blown:

yea that shit is funny 2 me... what r they thinking? do actually think that the diet soda is gonna wash it all down on a healthy note...mmmmmmmmmmm nope i agree with spy take it like a champ and stong or go home lol..

u should also get 3 sugar cookies while your at it

Originally posted by chillfactor

yea that shit is funny 2 me... what r they thinking? do actually think that the diet soda is gonna wash it all down on a healthy note...mmmmmmmmmmm nope i agree with spy take it like a champ and stong or go home lol..

**edit ** go strong or go home lol..

Originally posted by chillfactor

Not that I am going to be able to taste it, but I ordered a meatball parm w/ extra cheese and sauce....washing it down with a Dr Pepper..... Yummy..... Maybe I'll have some water to be on the healthy side....lol

Maybe they are diabetics and are watching there sugar intake:idea: