Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody go to Exit this Sat?

Originally posted by joeblaze

Yes. A Very Nice crowd and Atsmphere at exit... Julian wouldnt leave the white room, but i got Sean to spin in the Red room... Him and his brother are pretty sick....

Here's my man. I am not his attorney, but how long did he actually spin for, I'm just curious.

not long to be honest, julian wouldnt leave the white room... but this week we have the white room for longer, julian isnt spinnin, so there shouldnt a problem.... red room one of vasquez's kids came in at 2:30 so we couldnt get him out--- im doing my best to turn things around and have def spots for the djs this coming week... unfortunately, kids who do sell tickets get preference and sean and his bro sold a total of 5 tickets, whereas other djs did 30+ each....i apologize to sean, i heard hes a really good dj-- and he def deserved more time but we were limited with time the past week...

Ryan was one of my fraternity brothers, I actually just talked to him.

Def do what you can to help them, they are both great guys and very talented...

as I said before I would book em at Centro Fly, but our party is house based, not Trance.