Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you?.....

Would You Kill in cold blood some junkie living in Newark. This person never did anything that wrong but is a waist of life and will O.D in a couple of years. You would have to go up and choke her to death.

The rules.

1.You got to get up and go rite now.

2.You are guaranteed never to get in trouble.

3.you have to smash the shit out of the persons skull/head by stomping on it with both feet.

4.This crack head has no family

5. You will then get 35 million deposited in your bank account tax free no questions asked.

You know what? I have morals but I would do it.

????

Originally posted by notallthere

Do you really think you can stair into someone's eyes as you kill them and just watch the life disappear from them? fadetoblack

Hmmm...35 million dollars?

That could pay for the very best therapy...i'd get over it!

So you ready??? Grab your baton and lets go!

Time for some crackhead bashing!!! :blown:

Originally posted by stardo

I had a good reason to kill like steppin on my property to steal or harming any of my family.

Any other reason is gods job to do the avenging.

Ps. if your going to kill someone use a knife .I would do it just the way my daddy taught me and my brothers.

we keep a spray can of gasoline by each enterance of the house , a machetti and a lighter.

If someone comes through the front door you spray them in the eyes with the gasoline , chop him in the ribs at an angle pull the mechetti out and set him on fire

Ps. if your going to kill someone use a knife .I would do it just the way my daddy taught me and my brothers.

we keep a spray can of gasoline by each enterance of the house , a machetti and a lighter.

If someone comes through the front door you spray them in the eyes with the gasoline , chop him in the ribs at an angle pull the mechetti out and set him on fire

damn Agey,

You're scaring me. Remind me not to piss you off !!!!!:eek:

Originally posted by notallthere

Would You Kill in cold blood some junkie living in Newark. This person never did anything that wrong but is a waist of life and will O.D in a couple of years. You would have to go up and choke her to death.

The rules.

1.You got to get up and go rite now.

2.You are guaranteed never to get in trouble.

3.you have to smash the shit out of the persons skull/head by stomping on it with both feet.

4.This crack head has no family

5. You will then get 35 million deposited in your bank account tax free no questions asked.

You know what? I have morals but I would do it.

????

i would do it without even thinking about it