Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Motherfucking DRAMA

nyis4meatheads

Originally posted by flavanugz

SHEEEEEESHSHSHSHSHSHHAAAAAAA

Thank You!!! I almost forgot, I HAVE to buy Sheesha for the party. A party just isn't a party without Middle Easter tobacco rolled in fruit and mollasses.

Best part of Sheesha... trying to convince someone who's never tried it that it ISN'T drugs. (ya know.. bad drugs that is).

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Thank You!!! I almost forgot, I HAVE to buy Sheesha for the party. A party just isn't a party without Middle Easter tobacco rolled in fruit and mollasses.

Best part of Sheesha... trying to convince someone who's never tried it that it ISN'T drugs. (ya know.. bad drugs that is).

That sheesha shit can really fuck you up, especially the stuff from middle easter. Just look at the eastern bunny, he's always f'd up.

ahhhh i am sorry to hear all this :(

this is why i remain single. everybody cheats. you cant trust anyone....even your close friends gotta fuck up what you have with someone else. fuck that noise.

make sure the buffett is well stocked friday we are getting fucked up :)

Originally posted by prplhz

That sheesha shit can really fuck you up, especially the stuff from middle easter. Just look at the eastern bunny, he's always f'd up.

You are the queen of picking out my spelling mistakes :D:tongue:

I'm working on stocking the buffet to it's fullest potential. Me and Chris M took a trip up the NH State Liquor store yesterday, and let me tell you... our bar is fucking STOCKED. You name it, we got it! And all with that no-tax, NH smile.

Ohhhhhhh, Friday is going to get MESSY, messy, MESSY. I think we're all going to REALLY need it after this week. :drunk:

d:Rew, I actually feel bad for you in all of this. You're the one who's going to miss out on a really good time :tongue:

I'm working on stocking the buffet to it's fullest potential. Me and Chris M took a trip up the NH State Liquor store yesterday, and let me tell you... our bar is fucking STOCKED. You name it, we got it! And all with that no-tax, NH smile.

Ohhhhhhh, Friday is going to get MESSY, messy, MESSY. I think we're all going to REALLY need it after this week. :drunk:

d:Rew, I actually feel bad for you in all of this. You're the one who's going to miss out on a really good time :tongue:

I was just teasing you! All in good fun, I'm sure you would do the same to me, I love you!:tongue:

Mostly the reason I made fun of that was because I thought it sounded so funny....

I was just teasing you! All in good fun, I'm sure you would do the same to me, I love you!:tongue:

Mostly the reason I made fun of that was because I thought it sounded so funny....

Well, I personally have never teased anyone on this board, so I didn't see it coming :tongue:;) I like when you pick them out... keeps me on my toes and makes me realize just how STUPID some of these posts sound!

Hey, I think I'm going to go out to weekly wax @ river gods. Tym Ryan and Shannon Shalako are spinning downtempo stuff. Anyone know anything about this night? Roomie could use a bit of cheering up... and a whole lotta Guiness :)

Well, I personally have never teased anyone on this board, so I didn't see it coming :tongue:;) I like when you pick them out... keeps me on my toes and makes me realize just how STUPID some of these posts sound!

Hey, I think I'm going to go out to weekly wax @ river gods. Tym Ryan and Shannon Shalako are spinning downtempo stuff. Anyone know anything about this night? Roomie could use a bit of cheering up... and a whole lotta Guiness :)

I don't know anything of this night, but Shalako is the resident at Pheonix, so he can't be all that bad.:D

You can kick my ass when you see me on Friday night! Or have Ronan do it...;):D

so this means its on... :tongue::D

I don't know anything of this night, but Shalako is the resident at Pheonix, so he can't be all that bad.:D

You can kick my ass when you see me on Friday night! Or have Ronan do it...;):D

I don't need Ronan to do my dirty work :tongue: Plus, didn't he kick your ass last time? ;)

dg19... it's very, very close to on. Expect your e-mail tomorrow by noon :)

:mad: :mad: