Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coming to Miami This Weekend!!

doga501

Not sure about thursdays usually not a successful night for anything worth going to since Big DJ in little club closed. Friday nights I will say Spin or Space for the music and Crobar if you want to go some where just to be seen. Saturday the 11th Danny Tenaglia will be at Space but being from Jersey might see him alot at his weekly Arc nights. Sundays no idea usually have to work and get caught up for school. Site to check out will be cooljunkie.com to see what is happening. Shit almost forgot Maze on friday nights have not been there myself yet but heard and read alot of good things about that place so say Maze friday and Space saturday for sure.

Respect

Friday- Oxygen (Coconut Grove) with Edgar V; Spin (SOBE)- Bellini (i personally wouldnt waste my time if Bellini is there spinning)

Saturday- Space (Downtown)- Danny T. will be spinning there, dont waste ur time anywhere else -- Check out the Patio with Roly...a must

Sunday- Nikki's Beach (SOBE)- good place to chill out and lounge to relaxing chillin House beats (club is actually on the sand), very laid back atmosphere (Jeans and T-shirt)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

Friday- Oxygen (Coconut Grove) with Edgar V; Spin (SOBE)- Bellini (i personally wouldnt waste my time if Bellini is there spinning)

Saturday- Space (Downtown)- Danny T. will be spinning there, dont waste ur time anywhere else -- Check out the Patio with Roly...a must

Sunday- Nikki's Beach (SOBE)- good place to chill out and lounge to relaxing chillin House beats (club is actually on the sand), very laid back atmosphere (Jeans and T-shirt)

you forgot Alcazaba on Wednesdays (best mix of disco and latin beats), Señor Frog's of Coconut Grove on Thursdays (latin beats to the max), and Bongos on Fridays (smooth mix of latin house blended with some caribeann sounds) :eek::D:laugh: :laugh:

Here ya go...

Thursday - crobar's kind of a waste...I'd go to Blue or something.

Friday - Maze or Spin

Saturday - Space, no doubt about it. :)

Sunday - Check out the Sunday School party @ Union Lounge if it's still going on...daytime party...everyone here rants about Nikki Beach, but I've never seen the appeal. I can lop on the beach with half naked sluts at 22nd Street, bring a six pack, and I'm all set for 1/10 th the cost.