Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ttokkyo liqs

Originally posted by shroomy

ttokkyo is already back in busines.

Im not sure they are making ketamine still/again, but are def, back in business.

back me up here elitenautilus!!

Yes they are, they already started with some juice

Originally posted by clubmanxtc

hey kaydup like the picture of whitey did u c the documetry on him on the discovery channel last night 1/6/03 very good im sure there will b a repeat

Yeah if you liked that, then get the book Black Mass

Originally posted by kaydup

Yeah if you liked that, then get the book Black Mass

Black Mass excellent book my brother used to live in southie, it used to be crazy with media around there when whitey went missing first.

Is that triple o's bar still open i haven't been in southie in a while. My brother sent me in there to get smokes one time as a joke! O how i laughed

Ketaphorte is garbage!!!

I tried it 2 days ago.

The shit in the purples---garbage!!!--I cooked up 4 liks the other day and could not get banged up for the life of me!!

I got 2 yellows from NYC 3 days ago!! WAS FUCKEN GOOOOD!!!

RAT BASTARDS in tristate area have raised all their prices--banking in on Tokyyos misfortune!!

I have paid anywhere from 85-115 per liq in the past month.

Why cant the fed gov just let us get high! I dont fuck ith the elitest when they set up dummy companies like Enron and just steal money from teveryone. I dont flip out when local cops ram plungers up peoples asses. I dont fuck with the president when his family, financial, and political influence help elect his ass into office( or should I say his Jeb Bush-gov of florida-helps him steal the election)-

Im putting money in Terrorists pockets!!!!????????????

Mutherfuckers--what do you think buying oil from the saudis does? Everytime I buy a tank of gas-Im helping Terrorist-why dont we make that illegal?

Thats different --rite! Fucken fascist!--Let Me Get high--you benefit from me being high anyway--then Ill be too preoccupied to rally at the next WTO meeting.

Now I'm all confused. I have dozens of peoples telling me how fucken great Ketaforte is. Maybe u were just banging up too much, and u had an off night. That happens to the best of us.

Besides, you are getting RIPPED on your prices. I dunno anyone that ever has to pay over $80. Usually $60 for the greens or forte.

I don't disagree with the rest of the stuff u said. The goverment needs a reason to lock up people and police the streets. How easy would it be to legalize drugs and let people use them free over the age of 21. Copanies could have their own drug policy and test people themselves to make sure no one is working while high. If u see how bad crime was when alcohol was illegal, and how everything got cleared up when it was legalized again. Think about how many people are in jail for simple drug use and possesion.

I love how the goverment has all these ads for how drugs kill. Like, how every year 300 people die while using ecstacy. They don't talk about how many people die of alcohol poisoning or cigarettes. Hell... If ecstacy was legal, it could be better regulated so no fake poison pills were made which are the reasons for 90% of the deaths. They have commercials on how if you buy drugs you are helping terrorists. What they should say is that if you buy heroin, you are doing that, cause of all the poppy fields out there. Ecstacy, coke, weed, ketamine, etc are all made elsewhere.

Just my 2 cents.

E.

Originally posted by blunty

There is no possible way any1 could get liqs right now for cheaper then 60.. i know ppl buy cases rigth now for around 60 a liq andd i know all the right people. youre lucky if u could get a liq period right now.

Man I must have a shamrock in my ass then

Originally posted by blunty

There is no possible way any1 could get liqs right now for cheaper then 60.. i know ppl buy cases rigth now for around 60 a liq andd i know all the right people. youre lucky if u could get a liq period right now.

right :rolleyes: get a better hook up then