Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Playboy!?

Mystify

Originally posted by jroo

nina, you're a hot, so are you msyt. all the nay sayers are just being stupid. but i have been up and down that oct issue, i need a page number. please. :) i cant find it.

My real name is christina and I am under William Paterson University :)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would pose for Playboy in a heartbeat (of course I'd be doing it for the money so it would have to be good cash!!)

I mean, I'm proud of my body and secure with myself so I really don't see a problem with it. I don't think I'd want to make it a profession..like going the the PB mansion parties all the time and making Howard Stern appearances..but if the $$ was right, I'd do it for the experience and dollars! And hopefully they'd airbrush my puppies so they looked really voluptuious!!:tongue:

Congrats Nina. Your a beautiful girl and I'm sure the photos look great...;)

I think PB is a window of opportunty for girls who want to go that route, but what do they tell their famlies?? " Hi Mom and Dad, I'm topless in every newstand in America"

--->Like I stated before, to each their own...if you want it bad enough GO FOR IT :tongue: A goal is a goal no matter what it is

Originally posted by somegirl24

I would pose for Playboy in a heartbeat (of course I'd be doing it for the money so it would have to be good cash!!)

I mean, I'm proud of my body and secure with myself so I really don't see a problem with it. I don't think I'd want to make it a profession..like going the the PB mansion parties all the time and making Howard Stern appearances..but if the $$ was right, I'd do it for the experience and dollars! And hopefully they'd airbrush my puppies so they looked really voluptuious!!:tongue:

Congrats Nina. Your a beautiful girl and I'm sure the photos look great...;)

Thank You! you are so sweet :kiss2::D

Originally posted by mystify82281

Nina....I want your boobs :(;)

Nina if I had only known, you'd definately have received the Jersey Board Ceepee Award for "Best Breasts!" Very nice. And Mystify the award winning smile makes it, you'd definately have a shot in Playboy if you were willing.

attachment.php?postid=1216357

Nina....I want your boobs :(;)

attachment.php?postid=1225474

And now you have them Myst... I hope you girls dont mind, Nina you look great and Myst you look great with Nina's boobs! Myst boobs or not, you are very cute and that amazing smile of yours can stop traffic!

Originally posted by njdionysus

attachment.php?postid=1225474

And now you have them Myst... I hope you girls dont mind, Nina you look great and Myst you look great with Nina's boobs! Myst boobs or not, you are very cute and that amazing smile of yours can stop traffic!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

NICE Myst!! I dunno if you'd be able to carry those on that little frame of yours tho!:tongue:

If you had the opportunity to be in it, would you?

Alicia if you'd consider doing Playboy, then most def enter this contest! As a matter of fact, recently I sent some photos of a beautiful friend of mine to FHM - she made it into the magazine and they just did a shoot of her for an upcoming issue. You never know........................

top_1.gif

I know there are a lot of beautiful females on this board, many worthy of showing their beautiful self to the world. Think you got what it takes? I think a few of you do, you know who you are. Enter Maxim Magazine's Hometown Hotties Contest at http://www.maximonline.com/hometown_hotties

text_1.gif

On January 27th, Maxim Online will be taking photo submissions of local beauties to be voted on by guys just like you. That’s right, you will decide who’s worthy of being called one of Maxim’s Hometown Hotties.

Maxim will release 100 aspiring Hotties each week for 10 weeks—that means 1,000 women will be chosen and available for your viewing pleasure! Once the votes are tallied, a select few will be photographed by a Maxim photographer and featured in the magazine!

More rules are coming soon but, in the meantime, tell your girls to get three photos ready for the contest (images must have been taken within the past six months and must be JPEG images, approximately 640x480 pixels and not more than 100 KB file size). Remember: The more images provided, the better her chances; mix it up with body shots (tequila optional) instead of just head shots; and lastly, any images that include nudity will go straight into our intern’s sweaty little palms, but not on the site.

Originally posted by incredulous

njdionysus--what do yuo think is better? maxim or FHM??

or stuff, or anything???

Stuff kinda sucks but I got a free 2-year subscription through www.slickdeals.net I'd have to say FHM has a lot of beautiful women. Maxim has just as many, but they are usually celebs and the girls you want to see. Playboy subscriptions are down b'cuz of these magazines. I've never been a fan of Playboy, gotta leave something to the imagination and the women in their are often boring blonds from the Midwest. I have to give props to FHM for putting a friend of mine in the magazine.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Stuff kinda sucks but I got a free 2-year subscription through www.slickdeals.net I'd have to say FHM has a lot of beautiful women. Maxim has just as many, but they are usually celebs and the girls you want to see. Playboy subscriptions are down b'cuz of these magazines. I've never been a fan of Playboy, gotta leave something to the imagination and the women in their are often boring blonds from the Midwest. I have to give props to FHM for putting a friend of mine in the magazine.

I also got signed up for that free subscription, one for Blender too; it's been two months so far, hopefully they show up sometime soon... :rolleyes: