Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TV last night

kaydup

So I actually got to watch some T.V. last night.

Did anyone see Joe Millionaire? Man women are just bitches when it comes to money.

Also the new Road Rules vs. Real World thingy is going to be good. They stuck all the dick and cunt together again.

Meathead I may just ban your ass if you don't start sharing. What are you J5 :shaky:

women are bitches regardless of money. they all got their fat asses in front of the camera.....with way too much make up on. they are all mad that girls 5 years younger than them can look better rolling out of bed with a hangover and chickenpox then they can all done up.

Originally posted by kaydup

So I actually got to watch some T.V. last night.

Did anyone see Joe Millionaire? Man women are just bitches when it comes to money.

Also the new Road Rules vs. Real World thingy is going to be good. They stuck all the dick and cunt together again.

LOL! I saw both shows. I think "Joe" might blow the secret, he's not too sharp! Its endearing though *lol* My favorite scene so far was the gown selection process.... ME-OW! I can't imagine being on this show, I'd never fight 19 other girls for some guy I don't even know.

RR/RW is gonna rock this season. I'm so happy that Yes is back, I <3 him, he's H-O-T! :D So much drama on the first episode already! Ah, trashy tv, don't you love it??

I'm gonna ignore TJ5's comments "women are bitches regardless of money." Because I'm sure he didn't mean ALL women :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

LOL! I saw both shows. I think "Joe" might blow the secret, he's not too sharp! Its endearing though *lol* My favorite scene so far was the gown selection process.... ME-OW! I can't imagine being on this show, I'd never fight 19 other girls for some guy I don't even know.

RR/RW is gonna rock this season. I'm so happy that Yes is back, I <3 him, he's H-O-T! :D So much drama on the first episode already! Ah, trashy tv, don't you love it??

I'm gonna ignore TJ5's comments "women are bitches regardless of money." Because I'm sure he didn't mean ALL women :rolleyes:

talk to Jon stephen..i think he knows him yes that is