Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A chance encounter on the subway~

georgym

I was standing in the packed-out 9 train on my way to work. I noticed this frauling sitting down reading the paper. She looked real nice, wearing a black ruffly coat, black 'n white checkered dress, and a shawl over her head. A very nice mix of bohemian/classy look. She also wore eyeglasses, which for some reason turns me on :D

We reached 42nd street, she asked "what stop is this"? I told her it was 42nd. But we had that delayed look where we continued focus even after the fact.

Then we reached my stop. I noticed she was getting off, but lost her in the traffic of people :(

Anyway, when i got above ground, there she was. We glared at each other, not taking our eyes off. I made a quick smile, and we parted ways.

Im wondering, will i see this girl again, or will it just be a mystery person, who comes in and out of your life for a split second :confused:

Originally posted by ou812

Maybe you had something stuck in your teeth, that why she glanced a little longer when you smiled.

:laugh:

:finger:

naww man... this was one of those weird "i hope i run into her again" type encounter's.

Plus, i floss daily :grin:

Originally posted by destiny779

Hun, what ever happened to just talking to her, then possibly asking for the number:tongue:

if you see her again, hopefully you will, then talk to her:D

Well, im still a shy kinda guy when it comes to going up to girls. But i like how we made eye contact. It's like one of those common understandings without words--- a nice icebreaker.

I'll totally go up to her if i see her again. ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

Well, im still a shy kinda guy when it comes to going up to girls. But i like how we made eye contact. It's like one of those common understandings without words--- a nice icebreaker.

yes i know youre shy....STOP IT!! j/k

yea it was a good icebreaker, now all you have to do is see her again, talk to her, and all is well:) :tongue:

Originally posted by destiny779

yes i know youre shy....STOP IT!! j/k

yea it was a good icebreaker, now all you have to do is see her again, talk to her, and all is well:) :tongue:

thats is a good point.

Gmccookny you should listen to destiny's quote in her sig. :)

"i hope i run into her again" type encounter's.

Plus, i floss daily

1. if that's her stop and u take the same train...u should run into her again...maybe not the same car...just keep ur eyes peeled..and TALK TO HER THIS TIME, DAMN IT!!!

2. u floss every day?:eek::tongue:

its hard that first time, cause there is always that chance of rejection and that:blown:

you have to keep us updated :)

Hehhe, thankx 4 all the support, everyone :D

For the record:

1. I should listen to Destiny's quote. I'd hate to pass up a golden opportunity.

2. To AboyfromBK: It's much easier said then done, man :blank:

3. To Incredulous: I shall update as soon as some juicy tidbits develop ;)

4. yes, i do floss daily. It's one of the few good habits i have :tongue:

I was also told to offer her MY phone # rather than ask for hers'.. Sound good :confused:

I was also told to offer her MY phone # rather than ask for hers'.. Sound good :confused:

You could do that....however ...for some reason i'd rather give my number to a guy to call me, then have him give me his number...idk call me weird...she might be the same way...wouldnt hurt to try though

its up to you :D

Hehhe, thankx 4 all the support, everyone :D

For the record:

1. I should listen to Destiny's quote. I'd hate to pass up a golden opportunity.

Awesome, My suggestion is first (eventho its destinys quote :laugh2:)!! YAY! Good Luck! :D

Originally posted by aenimarulz

If you're meant to be with her you'll see her again.

My husband and I were both shy in high school and never got together...6 yrs later we ran into each other, things seemed to fall right into place and we are married now!

was he the geek?

gmc. fuck it do it. you will regret it.

atleast this way you would never think about it. if it didnt work.

I had a similar situation.

One day while shopping in Jersey, a town over my town in the Shop Rite, I saw the kid again. I could not belive it. I usually ran into him on the 9th street Path. Wierd. Anyway, we exchanged numbers and nothing ended up happening from the siutation, so............