Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV Battle of the Sexes.......

Originally posted by luvle02

I think it was wrong how the girls voted off Julie strictly for personal reason. As for the guys they should have both been kicked off.

you are right, she was probebly top 3 strongest girl they had. just because melissa didn't like her:confused:

Originally posted by allishara

:peeright: Beth from NY episode :peeleft:

I hate that skank.

Wow, tell us how you really feel!!!!!

Wasn't Julie the one that would constantly cry in the New Orleans episodes (I know it might be hard to decipher, since most of the girls on the RW cry about all the drama)????

Originally posted by cigs

Wasn't Julie the one that would constantly cry in the New Orleans episodes (I know it might be hard to decipher, since most of the girls on the RW cry about all the drama)????

She was the wierdo/Morman/skater chic.

I hated her too!!

Originally posted by cigs

Yeah she was always crying....:rolleyes:

These Real Worlders rake in the money.,..Taken from Julie's website....

Julie posted this on her website about last night:

Battle of the Sexes!

I think Ellen said it best when she said that this years challenge was supposed to be boys against girls... not girls against girls!

I just watched the first episode of the challenge, and was pleasantly surprised to find it edited pretty accurately, as far as I could tell. Five minutes after arriving in Jamaica, Melissa turned psycho on me. She ended up rallying a bunch of the real world girls against me and ultimately conspired to get me kicked off, even though I was a huge asset to the team (I was in 4th place) let me explain a little further…

After the real world, my entire cast began doing appearances at college campuses. I was getting a lot of work because my agent was a really hard worker and booked lots of appearances for me. I booked so many jobs that I couldn’t even do them all, so I told my agent to offer any jobs I couldn’t do to some of my friends from other casts. At that time, Melissa was a friend. She made thousands of dollars off jobs that I sent her way. Eventually, Melissa got her own agent, raised her fee, and stopped taking extra jobs I had.

One day, a school with a restricted budget was trying to decide weather to hire Melissa or me. They called my agent and Melissa’s agent. I was cheaper – not because I was trying to steal jobs from Melissa, mind you. At that time, I didn’t even know that I had set my rate lower than Melissa had set hers, because I don’t know anything about the fee Melissa had chosen or what she does or doesn’t do at her jobs. I simply set my price to something I thought to be reasonable.

Keep in mind that both Melissa and I have AGENTS. I have never called a school. I have never even booked my own show. That’s what agents do. Obviously, Melissa is lying when she claims (without any proof) that I call schools and do whatever I can do to steal jobs. My agent has already booked me more jobs than I need. It isn’t my fault that more people want to hire me because I charge less or because I will sign autographs or because I can bring a band. Bottom line… business is business. If Melissa thinks she is more valuable, she should charge more. I charge what I think I’m worth, and it’s worked out great because I’m happy with the amount of jobs I get.

Besides, Melissa has made more money from jobs I’ve sent her way then she has lost because I am cheaper or because I sign autographs. I think if anyone is greedy, it’s her. Melissa has made tens of thousands of dollars off her real world fame. We all have plenty of money. No one is stealing from her, and I am not the only real world cast member who charges a lower fee than she does. There are people who are cheaper than me, but I don’t run around accusing them of being dishonest and stealing jobs from me.

Melissa is just an angry person, and she has decided to target me because, frankly, I’m an easy target. I don’t hate her or trash-talk her and I don’t fight back, so it’s very easy for her to rally people against me. I hope she watches the episode tonight and realizes that she is the way she looks – mean, jealous, conspiring, overly dramatic, and irrational.

But it’s okay. While I would have liked to stay in Jamaica longer, it actually worked out better that I came home because my band Bunkbed Incident was able to play some really awesome festivals right after I got home, and we ended up making more than I could have ever won. Plus, I got to avoid all the silly drama of the challenge (believe me it gets way worse). I’d rather make money playing music then fighting in paradise.

Speaking of music, did anyone notice that Bunkbed was playing when I got kicked off? They played “Basement Fires†– It was SO awesome to hear our stuff on TV! That’s another good thing that came from Melissa’s drama… I got to showcase my band on the first episode. I was wearing my Bunkbed Incident T shirt the whole time Mel was screaming at me. Great advertising!! Since it’s aired, I’ve sold a ton of CD’s and T-shirts off the bandsite, so I really owe Melissa a thank you!

Originally posted by clubangel

These Real Worlders rake in the money.,..Taken from Julie's website....

Julie posted this on her website about last night:

Battle of the Sexes!

I think Ellen said it best when she said that this years challenge was supposed to be boys against girls... not girls against girls!

Didn't know you were a member of her fan club!:tongue:

I love how people think that just because you are rich and famous you can answer the worlds problem. and for some reason you are also much wiser

I think Brad Pitt said it best:

-reporter,"Brad, what do you think the US Gov. should do about the situation in Samalia?"

-Brad,"why would you ask me that? I am just an actor"