Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rollcall: Taste Saturday night......

Like every person that i've spoken to is going this saturday...

caruch is gonna be happy!!!!

Theres 3 b-day parties that I know of this wekend there so I'll be there. I need a break from Cherri and i heard Taste slammed last week.

lets make it a good Cp turn out, Im sure caruch will hook us up!!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by trewguy

i will be there i usually get a bottle i think i might need more than 1 or 2 this saturday night

If we get enough CP people we can probably get a section from mark so Pm me if you're coming.... and we'll see what he can do .

Originally posted by hunnie818

Thanx for telling me.....I had no idea :laugh:

Looks like the Cp hookers are reconvening to cause some chaos!

SORRY MAMA - I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU...

I GUESS WHEN I TALK TO JEN ITS LIKE TALKING TO YOU...

MY BAD - 3 MUSKETEERS - ITS ON!!!

Can anyone tell me more about Taste. I am sick of the other places round here cause most people there don't appreciate good music....when I say good music...I don't mean bullshit pussy vocal trance that plays every two minutes on the radio. I am searchin for good underground hard thumpin beats. Anyone with info please post. Thanks. :confused:

Originally posted by skippyd

Can anyone tell me more about Taste. I am sick of the other places round here cause most people there don't appreciate good music....when I say good music...I don't mean bullshit pussy vocal trance that plays every two minutes on the radio. I am searchin for good underground hard thumpin beats. Anyone with info please post. Thanks. :confused:

The dj at taste this saturday is friends with and plays similar to richie rydell, a little more hard core then typical jersey clubs. OM me if you are in for sat.

I almost forgot...reason I asked about Taste is that I heard through the grapevine that tech-house was being played there a few weeks ago..now that's music...not in your eyes and that shit....I would like to stick a sharp objectthrough my eyes every time I hear that song. lol

the music is really good after 12 and the crowd is real good looking its a small loungue type place its nice its different

that sounds good......when you say more hard core....how much we talkin....cause I used to spin hard house/hardcore at tunnel back in the day.

not even close to that

its not commercial bullshit that u hear when u go out