Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****JEFF MILLS @ ARC!!! (oh, its so ON)

Its this Saturday 1/11... just in case you've been living under a rock on mars with your fingers in your ears for the last month.

ANY TECHNO fan with an OUNCE of self-respect will make it a priority!!! And any non-technohead who has a CLUE about music.

nothing short of armaggedon could keep me away. . . and even then I'd still be there.

The man is GOD people!

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Dude... its on.

:tongue:

lainie hook me up with a flier here. . . .

JEFF MILLS

w/ GENE LEFOSSE

TAKING IT BACK TO THE LIMELIGHT DAYS!

11pm till ??

Admission: $25

www.arcspace.net

www.made-events.com

www.axisrecords.com

arc_011103.jpg

j._mills_half_face=colour10_RESIZED.jpg

:: Jeff Mills - Biography ::

Quote:

"Tomorrow is a perfect reason to strive, we see it as a new chance in the system of growth, within ourselves or in the face of others. It is the reason one clings to live in times of severe distress. Tomorrow can be a remedy for lying, forgiving and lying. Why is time our only system of measuring reality?"

Born in 1963 in Detroit, Jeff Mills started DJing in 1987. He started creating his own music in 1989. He formed a Techno unit, Underground Resistance with Mike Banks, aka MAD MIKE, in 1990. His record has been released under a several names including X-101.

After leaving Underground Resistance, he establised his own label, AXIS based in Chicago. As one of the most talented and popular DJs, he spends much time touring and performing in Europe and UK.

He established a new label, PURPOSE MAKER, in 1996, in which he approaches and challenges Techno music at a different level.

Jeff Mills is known for playing 30 to 50 disks within an hour - truly a unique DJ style. This is because he tries his best to get the cream of every record and only plays the part he feels is the best part of each tune.

He believes that DJ's need to listen to the music carefully, and be a medium for the record consumer. For some strange reason, he does not consider himself a DJ.

Originally posted by amdmaxx

never heard of the guy..

If I win I go.. heard good hard beats..

If not, Sander K is next...

:confused:

anyway... i also heard him last at limelight a few years ago. hopefully i can make the trip up again :)

Originally posted by brooklynkid

This would be a good time for me to resurface again...

Then again, funds are low...I might have to form the "Help Mike C" fund:(

can we make that the Mike C and Marci D fund? Hippie life has it's disadvantages.... :(

Originally posted by tastyt

Oh shit... at long last, I might actually get to meet the infamous Tunnelbandit? :eek: :eek:

I'd get excited to meet TunnelVagina...but he's a puss. Last time I got excited to meet him...he was sweating the KY bad! NO SHOW! :mad3:

Originally posted by marcid21

I'd get excited to meet TunnelVagina...but he's a puss. Last time I got excited to meet him...he was sweating the KY bad! NO SHOW! :mad3:

I just like to work my adorning fans(or Tunnel groupies as I sometimes refer to them) into a wee little frenzy first.

I know tasty is now beside herself with utter joy.