Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gatecrasher in January

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

:laugh2: :laugh2:

Side note: Whoever designs GC's fliers should be run off a bridge. I could make a better flier using my butt cheeks and some finger paints.

hahahhaha :laugh: so true-- i think they use Paint program :tongue: with the lil spray paint can, the lil line maker, you know it!!!

:laugh::D

Originally posted by starshaped

There was 8 page threads on the Gatecrasher message board pettitioning to get them last year and they have:D

Hows u anyway? are you going to Hardwick?

dayum :) in the words of Utah Saints - power to the people and the beats! :D

i'm Great!!! sorry i haven't chatted here much, T.nu and Tranceaddicts are my addictions now.. do you post on tranceaddict at all?

and hell yea i'm going to matt hardwick-- the last party i went to the UK was Euphoria @ MoS with:

Armin van Buuren

Dave Pearce

Thrillseekers

Matt Hardwick

Eddie Halliwell..

omfg!!!! ok but...

dave went first-- i got in the club at 12:30 and i saw his short, baseball cap-wearing ass walking OUT of the club,.... i got in and armin was playing.. armin played for 40 min and i was like wtf is this? a cameo appearance? then steve helstrip/thrillseekers comes on.... for 45 minutes.. wtf??!? then matt hardwick comes on.......... for FOUR HOURS!!!!!!!!! :D :D he rocked that joint so hard, he made it into a fucking turkish bath ... i'm sure you get that joke ;) he played so many classics-- and he ended his set with pvd - tell me why vandit remix.. OMFG i was going nuts.. i came out of there as if i had just taken a shower, drippin wet.... best fucking party... whatever happened to halliwell, iono! :hat:

OMG i bet that was great,i like Hardwick always but i especially love his late sets,shame he doesn't get them much in Crasher.

Hehe i bet you were glad that you missed Pearce? the cheesy bag of shite...lol You didn't miss much with Halliwell either to be honest,he can be good but 4 hours of Hardwick is twice as good. I hate it when they only play for a short time though,i went to Crasher the other month and i was really looking forward to seeing kai Tracid,but he was late and only got 45 minutes:( Mario Piu was on before him and he was playing one of the worst sets i have ever seen and because Kai was late he ended up doing 21/2 hours,all was forgotten when Armin and Rank1 fucking rocked it for the last 41/2 hours though:D

Nah i never got round to posting on tranceaddict,i signed up to so many boards when i first got my computer i couldn't be bothered with another,i know quite a lot of people from there post on gatecrasher as well though.

Have you any plans to come back over?

• 2 weeks later...